CH.69

Krist P.O.V

(Krist and Others,Gxxod,)

WOW!

It is beautiful here, I never been to China before.

I hope we get to go site seeing and not just train and hunt.

Because if that's the case,I could've just stayed home in Bangkok.

I am glad to hear you say Bangkok is your home now Krist, John says to me.

I know it has been difficult to be here and finding out you are apart of a secret society and you were kidnapped,plus having their father after you.

So I'm kinda glad to hear you call Bangkok home, John said to me.

You forgot about the coma and since you are bringing up all the things that happen to me John.

But seriously I wouldn't change a thing because I have a family now.

I know the nuns and the orphanage has been my home for my first part of my life, but I'm glad to have you,Toey,Ohm, Max,Tul,Tew and Qinge and Dayu because you guys have enriched my life.

Who are we chopped liver? Gxxod said.

What! do you consider me and my brother family?

No dipshit I don't! I told Gxxod.

Let me be clear,Family are mostly people that are related to you one way or another, like blood or marriage.

But you two are more then family, you two are the most important people in my life.

Because you are not just family but a close brother,friend,partner,lover and I mean Singtuan not you as a lover Gxxod, I al...

That reminds me that, I am also glad you came to Thailand because if you didn't, I wouldn't have ever tasted my forbidden fruit ''OUCH''.

Who threw a shoe? Gxxod asked.

I did asshole, why you bring that up and ruined the moment I was having.

You are so lucky that I am bounded to you or I would've killed your ass and then bring you back to life just to castrate you.

Singtuan is my everything and you are no more then a piece of gum under my shoe.

UHH! I'm hurt baby boy, after sharing all your first with me, you don't even consider me a best friend.

Singtuan P

Singtuan P.O.V

(SINGTUAN,KRIST,GXXOD)

All I hear is Krist scream and jump from his seat and attack my brother Gxxod and start choking him and hitting him upside his head.

At first I was going to stop him, but I wanted him to beat my brother, so it can help put distance between them.

I am pulled out my thoughts with Krist screaming,'I give daddy Gxxod'

Gxxod was hovering over Krist tickling him and Krist was begging him to stop.

Krist was pleading with Gxxod to stop', but Gxxod told him to say the was password and the password was 'Daddy Gxxod'.

Those two are strange, one minute they are fighting then the next minute they are laughing like nothing happen.

I was hoping this would drive a wedge between them but it looks like the opposite is happening and it is driving me crazy.

I'm not the jealous type but with Krist I want him all to myself, I was never like that with Kristy , so why does this closeness with my brother effect me so much.

I know they are best friends and Gxxod stole what was suppose to be all mine which was Krist first everything.

I know Krist don't see Gxxod that way, well that much but I would like them to keep their distant but I know that is impossible because of the bond we both have with him.

Krist doesn't know all that comes with being bound/bonded to a demon and that's why I'm not completely mad at my brother because he is suffering to.

I hope you guys like this chapter and if you would be so kind to leave a comment,vote,like,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                                        Your Writer,

                                                                                                            Jay Dog.