CH. 67

Singtuan P.O.V

(Singtuan,Krist)

Well my cute little nong, I'm here to tell you that we leave the day after tomorrow going to China.

You will finally get to meet the other half of your family and hunters and also train with the leader over their.

I am proud of you, you know that!

And why are you proud of me my sweet nong?

Well my tuan, you didn't go ape shit crazy when your brother kissed me. He was just trying to provoke you and you didn't take the bait.

I know my brother and I know all his tricks, he may have a new body but he still the same mischievous devil hes always been.

How do you guys look in your demon form?

I mean I practically known Gxxod his whole life and never seen him in his demon form, well I did just found out that he was a demon almost a year ago, so that explains that.

But why haven't I seen your since we are dating now.

Krist we only been dating for one month and I thought it was to early in the relationship, plus I am kinda nervous you might freak out and stop dating me.

Boy please! If you think looks are the only reason I'm dating you then we are in trouble.

I admit it doesn't hurt the fact that you are handsomely cute.

Handsomely cute?

Yeah!

Why handsomely cute and not just handsome?

Because sometimes you do something or say something and you will look so cute doing it.

Krist Nong P

Krist Nong P.O.V

(Krist,Singtuan)

Well if I am handsomely cute, then you are cutely handsome.

Why can't I be handsomely cute like you?

Because Krist,when people first see you,they see your cute side first but when you dress nice and wear your sun glasses or your plain glasses you look handsomely hot ,so that why.

Sweet talker, don't think that will get you in my pants any sooner then six months ,before I even consider sleeping with you again.

I know that nong, I am just teasing you a little because you become all red on your the ears and those chubby cheeks and you look so cute.

Okay! Don Juan enough of the sweet talk.

Who all are going to China with us?

I know myself,Gxxod,you,John and I am assuming since Dayu and Qinge are from China that they will be going to.

Yeah that is everybody that I know of that is going, because Max,Tul,Ohm and Toey have to stay and protect the house, hospital and keep and eye out for demon activities in this area.

Plus To make sure that the demons don't take over and help train some of the staff to be backup if need be.

Okay!

Lets grab a quick bite and then go back and pack my handsomely cute tuan.

This is just a quick little chapter while I try to get back into writing. If you like this chapter please give a like,comment,vote, a follow,share and add to your reading list Thanks.

                                                                                                                         Your Writer,

                                                                                                                               Jaydog.