CH.45

----------------------- WARNING MATURE CONTENT -----------------------.

Singto P.O.V

I was in a meeting with John and some of Krist family in China. We are here to make sure everything was set and safe for Krist to come visit.

I really didn't want to leave Krist but as much as I hate it my brother could look out for Krist while check the safety for his visit.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated and it was voice message from Dayu. I listen to the voice message of Dayu telling me what happen.

I hung up my phone and told john and the rest of Krist family what happen. I told him I would fly back and for him and Qinge can take the jet when ready.

Make sure nobody see you flying or it will be one more thing that I will have to deal with John said.

I jumped out the window flying back to Thailand as quick as possible. It took me about hour and half and I was mad at myself that it took me that long;I really need to train more I've gotten soft over the years.

I was going to go to the hospital when I caught wind of Krist scent when he is aroused but this is different from that time on the plane it's more strong and I smell someone else scent to.

I clutch my hand into a fist because I recognize that scent it is Gxxod scent mix with his arousal and Krist.

When I got to the house the scent got stronger I but up a barrier to block anybody else or demon from smelling them because it was intoxicating.

I went into the house that was in the middle of nowhere and when I reach the basement. I heard Krist say are you ready for round two.

I burst the door open and see Krist in bed naked with white liquid coming out of his ass

and Gxxod laying against the headboard with just his underwear on.

Then all of a sudden Krist jumps from the bed and attack my lips. I am shocked that he is kissing me when just two seconds ago he was in that bed with Gxxod.

What surprise more is when I see Gxxod smiling and all that intoxicating aroma that I was blocking from other demons final hit me and all my common sense left me and I kiss Krist back.

I try to resit but I can't krist taste to good and he pulls me to the bed and laid on his back and open his legs giving me the most beautiful view that I have ever seen.

I lost it and took off my pants and thrust myself into Krist as he moans and calls my name(AAH SINGTO AAH SINGTO)

I start kissing his neck and sucking on his pleasure spot and making my way to his nipples licking and biting them as I kissing all over his chest now.

I see Krist turn his head and grab Gxxod underwear and pull out his dick and put it in his mouth and start sucking it, deep throating it all the way to the hilt.

Gxxod is moaning with pleasure and I'm thrusting in and out of Krist hole. Dam his hole feels so tight and good.

As I was looking at Krist and Gxxod I notice pieces of flesh on the wall and floor how come I didn't notice this earlier. What the hell happen here.

I am pulled out of my thought which I was glad of when I hear Gxxod moan and grunt as he cums on Krist face and Krist moans and call my name(Singto ,Singto)

I felt his ass squeeze my dick and I thrust three more time and emptied my seed deep inside of Krist.

I fell on Krist and kiss him tasting Gxxod seed in Krists mouth, not bad but Krist taste better and sweeter.

Krist is panting looking at me then at Gxxod and smile and said who is up for round three.

I look at Krist wondering what happen to my innocent bunny, but I nodded first and said me, me two said Gxxod and Krist said me three and we start kissing and stroking each other getting ready for another round of sex.

Thanks for all the votes, comments, advice, likes on the last chapter. I hope you guys like, comment, vote, share this chapter and don't forget to add to your reading list and follow me.