CH.5

John POV..

 John took a deep breath. And begins telling him that their parents died in a terrorist attack that was targeting  family's with ties to the I.P.T (International Peace Treaty ).

So our uncle tried to get us out of the country. But we  were  ambushed,so he sent you with our nanny.He had me stay with him so the nanny could easily get away with one child instead of two.

The plan was for us to meet at the agreed safe house. But the nanny never showed up.

Two days went by still no signs of the nanny showing up with you.It was not safe for us too stay longer so we left with a heavy heart.

After everything calmed down and the threat had died down we went back to look for our nanny, but later found out she was tortured , raped and killed for information about our surviving members.Like me, our uncle, other cousins and so on.

 We went back to the safe house to see if their was any signs that she made it there before being caught by the terrorist group and we did.

She had left a note saying she was leaving the house because it was to risky for them to stay too long in the house, and was taking the infant to a local hospital. This was our first lead on your ware about.

But by the time we got to the hospital it was burn down in a electrical fire, and all the records of patients and staff were lost in the fire.

So we were back at square one.Trying to find you! It took years to find anyone who worked there who survived the fire.So we can ask any of them about a infant being dropped off in front of the Hospital.

Then finally we found out that a nurse who left a week before the fire with infant. So we start looking at Hospital at nearby cities. To see if she have gotten another nursing job at one of them. But later found out she was no longer a nurse, but a nun John turn his head and  said isn't that right nurse May or should I call you Mother May.

.

Mother May POV...

 Mother May sat there listening to John talk and when started talking about Hospital she gasped quietly. Its not possible that the child she found was Krist.

But I came out of my thoughts when I heard him say my name. I looked up and all eyes were fixated on me know.

I cleared my throat.And started crying, saying sorry to Krist. I then got on my knees and begged him too forgive me. If I hadn't took you would have been with your family all these years.

Krist came a knelled  down in front of me and hug me and put a soft kiss on my head. He pulled back an lifted my head up and said. What is their to be sorry for? If you hadn't taken me. I might have died in that fire.

It is me who should say sorry and thanking you. You live with the guilt of surviving because you left before that fire happen, but that was Gods plan. You might not know that was his plan but I believe it was. So don't be sorry about that. As for keeping me away from my family I think that was part of his plan.

Thank You! You gave me a family and a place I call home. I  pulled Krist into tight hug and said I love. You know that? Even though you can be a brat at times , but that whats make you; you.

He gave me a smile and laughed, and I am not a brat. I just want things done my way it would make my life so much easier. I look at everybody in the office laughing at what he said. Like I said your a BRAT.