CH.72

Krist P.O.V.

(KRIST,AND EVERYBODY ELSE)

Carlos you know I don't swing that way!

(HA,HA COUGHING SNICKERING)

Whats all that laughing I hear in the back round? Carlos asked.

I quickly put my phone on mute, and gave them all the evil eye.

I turn my attention back to my phone to hear Carlos say.

I know you don't swing that way, hell neither do I swing that way but for you I will.

Enough! Carlos.

Hey, do you still work at the state department or the  post office?

Yeah! Why?

I need you to do me a huge favor!

What do you need my boo?

I need you to go to the orphanage with at least  20 DS-11 forms the kids and 12 for the adults.

You know I can't do that Krist!

Yes you can and you will and I need all that done within three days!

Krist you know it takes six to eight weeks to process an application, hell two to three weeks if expedited.

No you can get it done in eight business days or less, if agency or center ask for it.

Krist my boss will question why I need all those forms and why I need them expedited so quickly.

Don't worry just tell Mrs.Kelly it is for Krist and the kids at the orphanage.

How do you know my boss Mrs. Kelly?

That is not important, just get it done and I will text you Godtrick guy Winston number and he will take care all of the processing fees and any other fees that might come up.

You still hang around that playboy, you make sure you don't stick to close to him.

Why?

Because he has that look about him, that says I gonna eat you alive.

Hello, hello I guest the phone hung up!

John P

John P.O.V.

'(JOHN,KRIST AND EVERYONE ELSE)

This is the longest car ride in history, I'm trapped with dueling lovebirds and bushy tail and wide eye lovesick boy name Tew.

I need something to distract my mind from thinking of Tew.

Hey! Krist who was that guy Carlos and how do you know him?

A friend of mine from back home, sorry I mean my time at the orphanage.

Its okay if you think of that place as your home and family because they raised you when I couldn't and made you the man you are today so I'm glad they are your family, otherwise I might not have had my cute little brother that make like every straight man on the planet falls in love with him.

Fuck you asshole, I don't make every straight guy fall in love with me.

No thank you! ,I'll leave the fucking to your two lover boys over their.

Burn, that was a good one Tew said.

You be quiet, you sitting their like a dog waiting for his master to come pet him.

Okay everybody lets calm down, we will be at the compound in less then ten minutes, so please no more talking about all the men Krist has wrapped around his finger. Max said.

Ouch! who shoe is this? Max said.

Mine! John said.

Why did you throw your shoe at me? Max said.

I didn't!

I did, because I already threw my shoes at that idiot Gxxod.

Next time y'all want to make a joke about me, I suggest you keep it to yourself because next time I'm not throwing a shoe but instead I will be throwing you. Comprende.

Sorry for the late update but life happens and I been help taking care of my mom along with my nieces and nephew, so I don't have much time to write. But today I got a couple hours to myself so I wrote this chapter. I hope you guys like it. And if you do please like,share,comment,vote,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                                                            Your Writer,

                                                                                                                                  Jaydog.