CH. 84

Krist P.O.V

(KRIST,TEE,SINGTO,GXXOD)

What are you doing to me?

I am bringing all the memories of all the people you killed, so I can know what they look like.

So I won't be surprise or caught off guard again but more importantly update my insurance policy.

What do you mean by update your insurance policy?

Well, when you changed into your new form/new body your energy changed as well.

And my chains are synced with your energy, so it made me think maybe you can attack us in your new body/form.

So I updated my insurance policy by getting all the face of the peopled you killed and there energy to link with my chains, so no matter if you change my chains will still be in affect.

I don't know if it was necessary , but I rather be safe then sorry.

How do you know that and how did you learn it?

Because I thought Dayu was just starting you with the basics first and not ancient dark magic.

Because only mages or spiritual priest that have trained hundreds or even thousand of years can do something like this and you just did in a blink of an eye.

I am finally starting to understand why the King wants you dead because your power is growing fast dangerously fast.

When we get back you might want to ask Dayu about this.

Ask Dayu about what ? Singto and Gxxod said at the same time.

I turned and looked at them and most of there clothes are torn or burnt. I can tell they had fun.

Singto P

Singto P.O.V

(SINGTO,KRIST,TEE,GXXOD)

I see you guys had fun. I'm just glad that both of you can still walking straight.

Don't try to change the subject, What is it that you need to ask Dayu?

That your boyfriend here is doing ancient dark magic again and he doesn't know how he knows it and how did he learn such powerful spells.

What did you do Krist?

I didn't do anything at all!

And why do you people call it dark magic isn't magic just magic, maybe the people who use it for bad thing have dark souls but magic is good magic is fun.

Besides if it was evil, how can I use Gods light. Wouldn't that be impossible.

I think magic is only bad if the person is bad and I don't think I am a bad person, so lets drop it for know and go sight seeing.

My baby boy is right, lets freshen up and go sight seeing.

When we get back to the house, we can see if your brother John and Tew want to join us.

Why do we need to go back to the compound/house before going sight seeing?

Krist in case you didn't notice Singto and I need clothes and we all need to hit the showers.

I'm not blind but they have showers here and I packed everybody some clothes to wear.

When did you do that?

I couldn't sleep last night, so I got up out of bed. I whispered your name Tee well last night it was Yibo but anyways I wanted to make sure you were asleep.

So I packed some of my clothes for you. I didn't know you would change to a new person and while I'm on the subject you two don't seem to be freaked out about it.

So that means you two knew about his power to change and neither one of you bothered to tell me, forget it I shouldn't be surprise anymore about you demons.

Anyways I also packed for you two since I know both of your styles.

I have a question. How did you get our clothes without us knowing?

Sorry for the late update but if you read my other story you know the reason and for those who haven't ,in short My computer not working and I am borrowing my friends laptop while he is on break from school. So I have to write the chapters that I saved all over again but this time put them on a USB drive for backup. So if you like this chapter please like,comment,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                   Your Writer,

                                                                                       Jaydog.