CH.3

Brothers POV.

John put his suitcase on Father Leo's desk and proceeded to take out papers he had.

He then handed them to Father Leo.

While Father Leo looked over all the documents he had handed over, so that he can see he is not a liar and is telling the truth.

John walked over to the window peeking through the blinds. He was looking at Krist play with the kids.

He couldn't help it, but a small smile crept on his face. Looking at him play wishing he could have seen Krist play as a child.

Until then he notice Krist was standing in place looking at something.

He followed Krist eyes to see what got him so lock in a trance.

And that is when saw the man across the street looking at Kris with their eyes locked on each other.

He mumbled under my breath. (can you keep your distant)

I was pulled out my thoughts! When Father Leo coughed to get my attention and told me he was done looking over the documents I had given him.

He went behind his desk and picked up the phone. Dialed a number, and told one of the Nuns to come into his office. So he can tell her to bring Kist to his office.

.

NUN POV..\

The nun knew Kris well enough to know. He would react like this. So she calmly grabbed his hand and took him over to the bench.

Trying to make him calm before they go to Father Leos office.

She started telling him the mans name was John Peraya. And he has proof that he is indeed your family, but more importantly hes your brother.

She set there staring at Krist as he was slowly letting it sink in that he had family.

Then she saw Krist face go red with a anger and rage. He stood up stomping his way out the play yard headed to Father Leos office.

She tried grabbing him but he was on a mission.She huffed and hoped for the best.

But she wouldn't count on it. Because as sweet and nice that Krist can be! He had a very bad temper.

 Because as sweet and nice that Krist can be! He had a very bad temper

Left: Mother Mary Franklin

Middle: Mother May Eye (HAH HA....)

Right: Mother Meryl Strept

Better known as Triple M

*

*

*

*

Hello all my fellow readers. I just wanted to say thanks for your comments.

You may not know! But this is my first attempt at writing, so I am so very grateful for all likes and comments. I will keep trying my best and see where the story goes.

.

.

THANK YOU