CH.82

Krist P.O.V

Good morning everyone.

How did everybody sleep last night?

Q: I slept good with my babies in my arms.

Yuck! So cheesy.

W: It's not cheesy but sicking gross, you people with your happy go lucky attitude.

Oh please! Don't try to act all badass, I'm a killer demon attitude just sit down and eat.

Come on Wibo lets go get our food from the buffet table.

When Wibo and I get to the buffet table we see different variety of foods like THAI, CHINESE and some Western foods.

I see fried chicken and grabbed a couple of pieces, next I see waffles and grabbed a couple. They must have known that was my favorite thing I use to eat when I was in the orphanage.

I also grab some Thai basil rice with fried egg and one bottle of vanilla almond milk and made my way to the table and take a seat next to Dayu.

Wibo came and sat next to me and I looked at his plate and he has the exact same thing I have on my plates that I had gotten myself.

G: I put down another bottle of vanilla almond milk for Wibo and Krist and whispered in Krist ear. I told you, you two are alike in so many ways.

Shut up!

G: I laughed and went to get me some food eat.

Singto P

Singto P.O.V

When I made my way down stairs and headed to the dining area, I see my nong eating and talking with his family and friends.

And then I see the two demons at the table to, it is odd seeing demons eating with basically demon hunters.

I can since that they most of Krist family is not to happy about that but they are not gonna fight Krist on this. I don't know if it is because they trust Krist or want his power to help them fight us demons.

Us demons, that's right I am a demon too but I haven't felt like a demon in a long while. Ever since I made that vow with Kristy.

But know I made a bond with Krist, I feel more human then I do demon, if not for the fact that I am immortal I would think I just a ordinary guy.

I am brought out of my thought when I hear my brother say.

G: Why are you just standing there grab a plate and come eat, because we have alot of training to do today. You will need plenty of energy to hang with us. Am I right Krist.

K: I think both of you better eat plenty if you guys want to keep up with Wibo and I.Don't you agree Wibo.

W: Don't pull me in you all silly little banter.

Tim: If I may ask! What kinda training are you guys gonna do today?

K: Well after breakfast I am doing strength and combat training with the three demons of hell and after that do a little sight seeing.

K: Then later this evening some chants and spell training with Dayu. I figure Dayu might be tired from the trip so I thought it best we study in the evening and with out my three guest from hell.

Tim: Well tomorrow if you are up to it, I would like to teach you sword fighting or any other weapon you feel comfortable with.

He doesn't need to learn to fight with a sword or any other weapon because he has the light to protect him and two or three demons around him twenty four seven.

Johnny: That's why he needs to learn to use a weapon, just in case one of you betray him.

I can assure you that myself and my brother Gxxod will never harm or kill Krist because if we do we would be harming or killing ourselves.

And as far as Wibo goes. Krist trust him somewhat but he has taken precautions to secure his safety and everyone else safety here also.

K: I hate to butt in when grown men are talking about me like I am not here. But I want to learn how to use different weapons, so I want rely on my light so much because it does drain me when I use it to much so if I can protect myself without using it the better don't you think.

I hope you guys like this chapter, sorry for the late update but I am still not a 100 percent better yet. But today I felt a little stronger so I wrote this chapter. If you like please vote,comment,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                                                      Your Writer,

                                                                                                                           Jay Dog.