CH. 11

John POV>>>>

I am sitting here in the car listening to Krist say tell the truth crap. He has watched too many American movies that he is actually quoting their cliche lines.

I stop him by raising my hands. Telling him that I can't tell you right now, but I will tell you everything when we get to Thailand.

I have to make sure we are safe first. Krist looked at me and asked safe from what? I told you I will tell you everything once we are in Thailand. Krist didn't like my answer. He just looked at me with a scowl on his face.

I felt bad for lying and being vague with Krist. But it is for his on good. I don't want to lose him like I lost my sister. I turn to see that demon staring at Krist with a devilish grin on his face with a glint in his eye. He is just staring at Krist like a love sick fool. I wonder if he loves Krist or is still bound to Kristy?

I don't remember him ever looking at my sister like that when she was still with us, in her old female body. Each time my sister soul has been born a girl but this time her soul in a boy and has yet to fully awaken her powers or memory. I wonder why this time is different.

It's not like he didn't like her or love her I don't know but the way he looks at Krist. He has this look of calm and peace. And that creeps me out. I am so use to that evil scowl and aura he has around his face that it surprises me that he can even smile.

.

.

Singto POV>>>

I am just looking at Krist starting to turn different shades of pink. He is angry right now, but we are doing this for his on good. I know Krist didn't ask for his life to be turn upside down but it is his destiny to fight in this war: weather he likes it or not.

All I can do is protect him and make sure he doesn't die this time. I can't lose her again.. I mean him.

Why does my mind feel like I'm going crazy like I am cheating on him with Kristy, but it should be the other way around.

We arrive at the private airport to get on Johns private plane to head back to Thailand. I get out first and reach out my hand to help Krist but he just swots it away"yes" he is mad really mad right now at John and I.

I go and get his luggage out the back to load up on the plane. I see Krist take his Iphone 10 out and put his earphone in his ear and start nodding his head.

Know that I think about it I look at John and he has that same shock look on his face. Where did Krist get that phone from. Now that I look at Krist this time I notice the limited shoes and Gucci belt. How can he afford all that when he only work part-time at a library and he lives in a orphanage, so nobody there has the money to buy that stuff for him.

So if he can't afford these things. How did he get them. I look at him wondering if or Krist really so innocent or is he con artist or even a hustler. I grit my teeth thinking that somebody else touch what is mine.

Wait he is not mine or at least not yet and I know he not a hustler. What is wrong me? Lately every time I'm near him I lose all senses.( URRR ) I need to make him mine. Then I will be fine again once he is mine.

.

.

Krist POV>>>

We get to the airport and I see that John has his own plane. That figures! What is he to good to fly with the common folks. He is such a snob. I see Singto get out of the car first. He stretch his hand to me to help me, but I slap it away.