birthday present

Phone call~

Jungkook:hi jimin! How have you been?

Jimin: JUNGKOOK! ,he said shoked which made jungkook cringe a lot.

Jungkook: yeah that s me. He said sarcasticaly

Jimin : Oh....sorry jungkook, i was just surprised. So im fine, and you?

Jungkook: too, so can i come to your home now for... Ya know.

Jimin: O-of course you can! I ll send you my adresse okay?

Jungkook: k im waiting.

So jungkook ended the call smirking. 'Let the fun begin~' he said before he received jimin s adresse message that made his smile grow bigger but in a bad way.
___________

Jimin POV:

Omg omg omg omg! ... Wait! Why im i even panicking , It's just jungkook..

No it s JUNGKOOK! Omg i m sweating.
Okay jimin.
Inhale...exhale...again....inhale ...No! I can t!

He said before looking at his mirror.

Omg! What am i wearing? He will hate me if he saw me like that. Little did he know.

After 10 minutes~

"Ding Dong!" He heard the bell of his big house ring.'how did he came so quick!' Jimin thought .

But luckily he did change his dress, He was wearing a short that showed the mid of his thighs and a t shirt that exposed his collarbone. it showed his perfect body and thick thighs and jimin knew this, he just wanted to impress jungkook.

So that was his little plan without forgeting the final touch of make up,just an eye liner and lip balm. He looked gorgeous.

Now he have only 30 secondes to clean up his room. So he took all of his clothes that were thrown everywhere to shove them in the cupboard carelessly, he picked up the snacks and throw them in the bascket, to finally make his bed. Now, he s ready to look at his crush proudly.

"Sir, you have a guest. He say his name is jungkook." The maid said.

"Let him enter." Jimin said as he felt his heart flutters.
__________
Me POV:

Jungkook knocked at the door before hearing a small voice saying"you can enter".

"Hey jimin." Jungkook says before kissing jimin on the cheek which made jimin blush a dark shade of red making him look extrememly cute , not in jungkook s eyes of course.

"H-hey jungkook. You re here!" Jimin stuttered .

"As you can see" Jungkook says smiling.

"Y-yeah. Have a seat. You w-want a drink." Jimin says avoiding eye contact with jungkook.

"Water please." Jungkook says.

"Okay. Sabrina! Sabrina! " Jimin yelled but the maid didn t respond.

"Wait here i ll come in a minute." Jimin says walking out of the room, and jungkook won t disagree on how nice jimin s booty was, without forgeting his thighs.

'He sure did have something related to his dad s mafia here' jungkook thoughts before he searches everywhere in jimin s room, and one place was left, it s jimin s cupboard he went to open it , but once it was open tons of clothes were thrown on him.

He was surprised but he saw jimin s small box ( which contains the USB )and he was sure that something important was in there.

But once he was on his way to it he heard foot steps and he was about to put the clothes there again but he sees something and smirked, the door opened then jimin entered holding a plate .