Flashback

Me POV

You must be wondering why kim taehyung is that dangerous, well, it s becouse he s a robot, don t imagine him having arms and legs made of metal, no he resemble every other human, but, he has the strenght of a whole strong army, and the intelligence that is above genius, plus the ability of hypnitizing people, yep, he s that dangerous, and he s all to Mr Park, he can t go against the boss's will, that how Namjoon programed him.

And now, it has been a week since he was told about his new mission, he lives in a glassy box that is his size, he don t need food nor oxygen, he can do it all by himself. And his mission was to kill Lee Changmin and to bring back the USB after knowing its place, and he ll do all of this alone.

So, the first thing he do after waking up, cause sleeping is his way to have extra energy . Namjoon told him all about Lee Changmin, but, they don t know anything about jungkook, he s the ultimate secret of Changmin. And him, having a good memory,has memorised it all just by hearing it the first time.

Today, jungkook planed on going to jimin, since the smaller has the oportunity to call him one night, he decided to go that night, and he ll regret it later. Cause it was the same day where Taehyung will do his plan, he was trained enough for this day, and he was pretty sure he ll get it, all what taehyung brought with him was a little knife, it was shorter than his palm, but it was more than enough for him.

He waited until ghe night to finally get off the huge tree he was siting on, he has a poker face, no smirk nor emotions, he was now in front of the huge building, he was sure that this place in full of guards and traps, but he knows it all, he can see through the door and the walls, and he knows where exactly Changmin was.

So he began by knocking casualy on the front door, and a guard has opened a rectangular shaped little window that only shows his eyes, and when his eyes layed on the handsome one he felt like doing what he told him to do , so after he told him to open the door he immediatly did it . And at the time he get his access into the building, the other guards panicked shortly before directing their guns toward him, he was a stranger after all. "Get out!" Their leader shouted at him, they didn t know what happened after becouse they were all dead, he killed them.successfuly with his little pinky knife, he then looked at the one who had a different uniforme "this one seems to go around here without a problem, there wasn t any cameras in that place so he quikly changed into the other s formal clothes before scanimg his face with his eyes, saving his features before it was transfered in tae s face, so he was now looking like the other, he knows that maybe the others will gind him and know that tae is fake, so he just grabed his knife and started to draw on his face so all of his features weren t clear anymore.

He then went freely inside the building, some workers bowed at him while he was passing by, he then arrived to the room where they guard the cameras, he looked at the two guards and told them to delete the recordings of the next 10 hours, they just nodded without saying a word. He the made his way to the boss's office.

*knock knock*

'May i enter sir'

'Go ahead'

Taehyung opened the door slowly and closed it the same way, he didn t wait , he just stabbed him straight to his heart, he then scanned the room with his see through eyes , and then he saw it, it was in a big box, but it has a lot of codes to be opened, but it wasn t really a problem for the robot, he can solve it in less than a sec, so he began to tap all the probabilities in an inhuman pace, and the last possibility was the true one, so he opened it smoothly and grabbed the USB ending his mission he then got out casually before escaping the building, and going straight to the Park s mansion.
_________________

   Guuuuuys!!! Omg thank you so much we just had 1K reads, i ve never dreamt of it. Thank you beatiful people you deserve the world for making me that happy.

  Okay,but can we just talk about this moment

               😍😍😍togetheeeer😍😍😍