TWENTY NINE

Constance's P

Constance's P.O.V

I woke up to bright light in my eyes, I tried to turn away from it and cover my eyes but it was no use, the light just burned it's way through. So I gave in and opened my eyes to reveal a huge, decorated room. 

I blinked several times to get used to the light that shined in my eyes. The room was decorated for someone important, the walls were an angry blood red, but turned soft when the light hit them, and all the furniture was all gold and shiny. The windows looked like large arches with thick black curtains that were pulled back by a golden rope. 

I looked down and saw that I was laying on a royal king size bed. The pillows were white with golden embroidery, the sheets were cream-colored with no stains or marks, lastly, the comforter was blood red with white edges and red designs. I ran my hands slowly over the bed I was laying on, it was soft and oddly comfortable.

 If I have been kidnapped, shouldn't I be in a prison cell or something? I slowly sat up, holding my head like somehow it would heal the pain. On the desk was a card that had a black marble background and a golden V in the center. 

On the back, it read

 "Good Morning my darling, 

hope you had a good rest, see you soon my love" 

-SV

 I frowned and threw the note down, feeling gross. The first thing that came to my mind was North. Then I panicked, I was kidnapped, taken away from my mate, for the first time I felt pity for a kidnapper. Not only did they kidnap a Werewolves mate, but they also took a protective Lycan's mate. 

When he finds them, they're dead. 

I looked down at my chest and saw that I was wearing an off-the-shoulder white dress that looked like it was from medieval times. My hair felt like it was up in a bun and when I looked in the mirror that I was right across from the bed I saw I was wearing a crown like a headdress.

I did look beautiful but this was completely crazy and weird, I mean, where the hell was I!!?? I wanted to be back home with North, god I sound like a lovesick fangirl. But I guess I can't help it, we're mates. I kept looking at myself in the mirror, I guess I was trying to see if the person staring back at me was really me.

I guess I didn't understand, I had been kidnapped and was being treated like a princess.

Then suddenly the door opened and my eyes darted over to see who had come in, was it, my kidnapper? A man with pure blonde hair stood in the doorway, he looked around my age and wore clothes fit for royalty. His skin reminded me of ice and his eyes were red, Vampire.

He smiled warmly then walked over to me, my instinct was to get as far away from this man as possible, but I saw something in his blood eyes that I couldn't make out, it looked like regret, and discomfort, strange.

I found my legs and feet unable to move. He sat on the end of the bed and smiled again, "I'm so happy you are awake my darling" I hated the way he called me that, I didn't feel right hearing it from him, but as I said, he looked annoyed and upset, like some part of him didn't want to be here. 

"Don't try and move, you're legs were numbed my love" then I snapped, "Don't call me that" I said darkly through gritted teeth. He only smiled more, "Oh fire, I like that in a girl" he spoke, laying his hand on my leg which I swatted away as soon as it hit my skin.

"Don't even think about touching me" I spoke darkly, he sighed and said, "Here I thought you would be happy" he whined but it sounded fake and scripted, but I just rolled my eyes. "That will never happen" I spoke, looking away from him in disgust. Then I said, "Let me go" he glared and said, "You're not going anywhere".

His eyes turned a violent shade of purple, "Let me go" I said darkly, I hated him, the only man that can touch me and speak to me as he does is North. "I'm afraid you're going to stay here with my love" his face was inches away from mine, so I took the pleasure in spitting in his face. He hissed and moved back.

I glared at him, he whipped his face clean then only stared at me with a plain and hopeful face, "Well, all romances take time-" he began, I shook my head violently and said, "NO!" he didn't listen but he hesitated, showing disgust but it wasn't directed at me, "I just have to make you love me" this man was completely crazy. He doesn't even know my name so how the hell can he love me???

"I'll never love you," I said staring at in the eye so he knew I meant it, he simply shook his head and said standing up, "No, you will love me, I can promise you that my love" I wanted to vomit at the way he said that, as I said before, only North can call me that. "Just let me go-" I begged as he walked to the door.

"I don't even know you!!!" I went on which only made him smile, "Prince Salvator Vladimir" he spoke with a bow, he must be the King's son. "And you are Constance Safire" He spoke, my name sounding like nails on a chalkboard in his voice. How the hell did he know that? "Now that we know each other we can begin our romance, my dear".

I glared at him, "I will never you, ever" I spat, how could I love him when I was already in love with North, not to mention he kidnapped me! "Oh yes you will, your family is gone, you have no one" he growled out uncovering painful memories. I glared and said, "How would you know? I may have already fallen in love".

His face then went bright red with anger and he stormed over to me with anger pouring out of his eyes, "WHO IS HE??!!" he screamed but his voice once again held regret,  he held tightly onto my shoulders his warm breath hitting my skin. I leaned in and said, "As I said, I will never love you" he huffed out in anger, throwing me down then storming off.

He threw open the door, then screamed pointing a gloved finger my way, "YOU WILL LOVE ME CONSTANCE AND I WILL KILL EVERY MAN THAT STANDS IN MY WAY!!!" he then slammed the door shut making the whole room shake, echoing his anger.

 I sighed and then whispered in the quiet.

"Not if he kills you first..."