THIRTY FIVE

"If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate."
― C. JoyBell C. 

=======================================

After the whole ordeal with Miah and all the emotions tied into it, I managed to calm down slightly and gain control again. Miah took me back to the pack house to set in on a meeting on how this whole thing was going to play out. 

My face showed no emotion, nothing at all. I was dangerously close to being completely dead and lost inside, but I managed to hold onto my sanity for dear life. Hoping someday I'll get a miracle that'll fix my life. 

We walked over to Connor's meeting room, Miah's hand never left my shoulder, I guess she thought that I might act out and she wanted to be a source of comfort. Miah knocked on the door and we waited in a comfortable silence, or at least it was comfortable for me. The door opened revealing Klaus who gave me a sad look, then moved so we could walk in.

I saw many people in the room sitting around a meeting table, each one had powerful sent, indicating they were all Alpha's. Once I walked in all their attention turned to me and their faces went from a strong and powerful look to slight fear, I guess I can understand that I was close to losing it.

I sat down in one of the chairs and Miah stood behind me, still having a tight grip on my shoulder. Everyone in the room kept their eyes on me like I would kill someone if they looked away, I guess they heard about my mild breakdown. Then Miah spoke, "Please continue" she encouraged with a kind voice.

A woman with dark hair and pale skin stood and stared at me with her green eyes, "Everything ok Alpha Suri?" the man sitting next to her asked with a concerned stare. She didn't break eye contact with me and walked over to me, she stood next to me. I turned to face her and she leaned down and pointed to my chest. The exact spot where my necklace was.

I pulled in from the inside of my shirt and held it towards her, the room was completely silent, no one moved. She took the necklace in her hands and looked over it intensely, carefully tracing her hands over it as if it meant something to her. "Where did you get this??" she asked, worry written all over her face.

I decided to answer honestly and figure out exactly what this lady was doing, "A Witch named Nymeria gave it to me" I spoke in my tired voice. A looked of fascination passed over his face and then a smile, "Keep it with you, it will help" she then reached inside her shirt and pulled out an identical one, except the light that came off was Blue.

She then nodded to me and said, "If a witch trusted you enough to give you such a thing, then you must be something special, you have the Lunar Moon Pack's support, whatever you need" she said with a smile, then stood and walked back over to her place and sat down. I looked back at Miah and Connor who now joined her side.

They stared at me in shock, this made me wonder what Nymeria was up to. Why she trusted me enough to give me something that seemed very important. And why an Alpha who seemed powerful would trust be based on a simple object. 

I then remembered the story Nymeria told me, witches Hate almost all werewolves. So I guess me, a Lycan, being given something to protect and not hurt me by them, was a high honor or something like that. 

The other Alpha's didn't look shocked at all, they looked happy?? A man who looked to be in his late sixties stood and said, "North was it?" I nodded then he went on, "For a powerful Witch like Nymeria to trust you with such an item with the light of the Moon Goddess speaks a lot about you. You also have the Dragon Stone Pack's support"

'Light of the Moon Goddess?' I know she's very important and is said to have created all werewolves and Lycan's but why would a necklace, made with my blood glow this specific color? I stared down at my own necklace in fascination, in truth, half the time I forgot it was there.

I didn't really pay attention due to being caught up in my own mind but I heard the rest of the Alpha's in a room agree to help us in any way they can, just because I have a necklace the glows a certain color. "Why?" I asked, my voice making the whole room silent.

"What makes this Necklace so special??" I asked looking up at the Alpha's around me in a bored version of curiosity. The Alpha of the Dragon Stone pack stood once again and spoke in his ruff yet kind voice,

"When Supernatural creatures are given a blood crafted jewel, they glow a certain color, Werewolves are Aqua, Witches are Green, vampires are red, Lycan's are Purple-"

I reached behind my neck and unhooked the necklace and held it in my hands and watched it glow brightly at my touch. Another Alpha stood, a woman with bright blonde hair, "Which makes us think you are truly something special North, more than a Lycan" I looked back to my necklace and hooked it back around my neck.

This was making me rethink everything, down to my past life, down to my birth bloodline but I was human before this, was something wrong with me before I got here? Was my past family not Human?

I felt another hand on my shoulder interrupting my thoughts, I turned to see Miah, "We will discuss this later, not that it's not important, but we have another meeting to get to" the Alpha's nodded and then I stood but before I left I turned and spoke.

"Thank you" they all nodded and bowed their heads to me like I was a god to them. This information was blowing my mind completely. 

But I had to focus my mind on one thing right now...

Getting my mate back.