FORTY THREE

"No amount of guilt can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future

"No amount of guilt can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future."
― Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab

I was in complete shock when we reached the center of the field, there was a huge circle that looked to be made from a white grain, like salt. Nymeria then carefully started to walk into the circle, careful to not let her feet touch the white stuff.

Once she reached the center, she smiled widely and took a deep breath of air, like she was at peace with herself. I wanted to ask why but it looked like she was in the 'zone' and I didn't want to die today so.

She then turned to the horizon and watched the sun intensely, she raised her arms straight out and began mumbling something I couldn't understand "Inferiorum facere homo scelestus, Animal ex mors, Flamma velle capere tuus, Admodum spiritus!".

I stepped back like fifty feet when the white stuff lit on fire and the sky went dark with roars of thunder following after. I looked over at Wyatt who had just made it to the circle, his face went pale at the sight of what was happening, the he suddenly fell to the ground.

I ran over to him and held his head up, he had a small slit on the side of his face but nothing too serious. The wind started to pick up and the sky only went darker like a storm was about to hit. Nymeria then called out to me from the circle.

"NORTH!" my head darted towards her, the flames from the circle covered her feet and she looked in pain. "When I tell you, push me out of way and step in my place!!" she screamed out. I stared at her in shock, "But!-" I started but she cut me off, "WHEN I TELL YOU!" she repeated, her voice more demanding.

I nodded gently taking off my jacket and rolling it up, leaving me only in a plain white shirt and flannel, I lifted Wyatt's head up and gently laid him down. I walked right up to the circle, readying for Nymeria's signal.

I couldn't believe I was right here doing this, entering Hell on my own. I knew this was going to be hard and I knew I could die but I had to have faith, not just for me but my family and friends, the people I have learned to love.

I took a deep breath, the flames that outlined the circle only got bigger as the sky got darker, I looked at Nymeria again, she looked worn out and in pain, I guess the spell she was using was taking a lot of energy out of her.

Then then made I contact with me and then yelled out, "NOW!". Before I could even process what she said, my feet were already moving, racing to the center of the circle. Soon I met up with Nymeria who looked more then tired, she grabbed my hand, giving me the bag of Reaper Gems.

"Only one can pass though, it has to be you, win this, for all of us, GO!" she spoke tiredly, I nodded and then shoved her from the circle. She landed on the outside, right next to Wyatt who was just starting to wake up. I took in shaky breaths, still trying to get my mind up to speed with what was going on around me.

It was safe to say I was panicking.

Then the salt started to glow a gold like color, and my necklace started to glow as well. The ground began to shake and the world around me started to fade into golden dust. Before I knew it I was falling through the air, like Alice in Wonderland.

Then I landed on something hard, I groaned holding my side, I think I broke a rib or two

Then I landed on something hard, I groaned holding my side, I think I broke a rib or two. I then felt something warm pour down my head, blood. My vision then started to blur as I started to get dizzy from the pain.

Before I closed my eyes, I saw hundreds of people walking towards me, then just like all the others times, lights out.

=====================================

Miah's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with an uneasy feeling, like something wasn't right at all. I climbed out of bed and quickly got dressed, ready to prove myself wrong. I walked out into the hall and over to North's room, yesterday did a huge number on him, I just want to see if he's ok.

I knocked on the door and waited. I know I act like I'm his mother and all but you have to remember that this boy's just a teenager and not used to the Supernatural world, someone has to look after him. "North?" I spoke quietly when he didn't answer let alone move.

I huffed out in frustration when he wouldn't answer. "North, if you don't open this door I'm gonna break it down" I threatened, once again, nothing. "Alright, you asked for it" I stepped back then kicked the door open, careful not to break it, I'm not in the mood to explain to stupid Connor why I broke a door.

Once I got in the room, the key thing I noticed was that North was no where in sight, his bed was empty. I raised my eyebrows in confusion, he always sleeps in, like always. I sighed thinking about when I found him in the work out room. He's probably blowing off some steam.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen, I saw Alec and Klaus who were just talking at the table. "Hey" I said getting both their attention, "You guys seen North anywhere?" both shook their heads and then Alec said leaning back in his chair, "Thought he'd be resting, you know from yesterday" I nodded agreeing.

I quickly said thanks and ran out to the work out room and he wasn't there, I swear I asked almost every pack member if they've seen him but all I got were plain 'No's. Right as I was about to go back inside and search the whole place, Dax and his wife and little boy came up.

"Miah, I hate to interrupt knowing you're looking for North, but have you seen Wyatt by any chance?" he asked with worry in his voice, then his wife said, "He wasn't in his bed and we haven't seen him since last night" I nodded and said, "I'm sorry, I haven't seen him".

Before anyone could say anything else, one of the prison guards came up looking nervous and angry, "Miah, I have some news" he spoke, I turned my attention to him and nodded, "One of the prisoner's has escaped, the Witch Nymeria".

I finally put the pieces together

The bitch kidnapped two pack members