Q&A ANSWERS and update (:

Shoutout to @yoonmindust for being the real mvp by providing so many questions and I love you already (,:

Namjoon🤓:
-Are u unwell?
@BloomOfWinxClub

No... I think I'm doing pretty fine actually (: I just feel a bit tired since I've been working a lot to help my boyfriend out with some things.

-can I know the initals of your bf?
@yoonmindust

Hmmm.. Considering that's he's now going to be my soon to be husband.. it'd be K.J. But it just to be J.W.
He's honestly a cutie that I can always count on to cheer me up.

Seokjin💓:
-Hi Seokjin! Are you going to give Jimin another baby brother?
@anna1lovely2cute

*blushes* W-What! W-Who on earth would give you an idea like that!
But.. who said it has to be a boy?

-when will Jimin have a baby brother?
@yoonmindust

Soon.. I really want him to have one soon. But it doesn't just have to be a baby brother.. I think a girl would be nice to..
And I think twins might be good..
Aish! What am I even saying right now!

-why you look so handsome? I'm jealous?
@JinLuvlfa

*smiles proudly and blows you an air kiss* Because the gods just decided to make me look so handsome.
And because I follow a sacred skin treatment ritual that I do everyday and I eat so many healthy things.
You shouldn't be jealous honey. I bet your so gorgeous as well!

-why you say that to Jungkook, jinnie? You love him! Joking... so, when will you have another kid? I wanna be Jimin and his brother/sisters aunt :") I'll wait :")
@yoonmindust

Of course I love Jungkook! He's the most cutest and sweetest person I met! Besides our past.. I really do love him.
And I want to have one soon.
I'd love for you to join our family! You can be their godmother if you want to as well!

Jungkook🐰:
-Are you going to marry or hurt Jin again 😑?
@anna1lovely2cute

I want to marry this beautiful angel! He's the most caring and amazing person I've ever laid eyes on!
I'm head over heels for him! I always regret knowing that I hurt this precious human being!
Like.. who would do that!
I wouldn't! Not ever!
My drunk self is such an idiot for hurting him!

-are you and Jin going to have a baby again?
@yoonmindust

I plan to have another child with him.
I missed out on raising Jimin with him but when we have this next child.. I know I'll try my best to be the bestest father that has ever been!

-can I borrow Seokjin for awhile?
@JinLuvlfa

WHAT WHY? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY BABY! I ALREADY CAN IMAGINE THE UNPURE THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO TO THIS BEAUTIFUL ANGEL.
TAKE ME INSTEAD. ILL BE YOUR SACRIFICE!

-your gonna have a kid with jinnie, okay? :") just kill Suho, joking.
@yoonmindust

I am?! Who said!!! I'm so excited now!!
Is it a boy!! A surprise?!
Wait..
How if I haven't.. you know inside of him.. is this some kind of alternate universe!