36 (Finale)

(Play the piano version (: it's the song of choice that I really like to imagine this in.)

Jungkook's POV:

I couldn't believe it.

Today was the day.

Today was the day that I, Jeon Jungkook, am going to make my precious baby Kim Seokjin mine.

He's going to be apart of my life forever.

And I can't wait to see how beautiful things get once we start getting older.

With both our kids Jimin and Jonghyun.

It was a wild start. And I thought that we wouldn't have gotten this far to be fairly honest.

I thought Jin deserved more than someone like me.

It wasn't a shock to me when Namjoon and him were dating when we first met again, but it did pain me to see them look so happy together.

I missed out so much on our mochi's little growth and it sucks knowing that I missed a lot of adorable moments with him.

But.. I won't leave them alone anymore.

I promise. That I will always be there for each and every single one of them.

Jonghyun.. As your daddy. I want to make you smile and giggle because I wouldn't want to see you cry at all.

Jimin.. Your're too kind and sweet for this world peach. It hurts me to think that someone can hurt your lovely self.

I'd do anything in this world to protect them both from people.. like me.

Oh, and Suho too.

I smiled as I looked at the mirror in front of me.

The way the suit looked so good on me.. pleased me.

But... The suit is pink.

Jin wanted us to wear pink tuxedos at our wedding, and who am I to say no to him?

The nerves are kicking in right now..

I feel anxious that he can still say no to me.

My eyes closed for a second as I took deep breaths, but not before a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Aish.. Kookie.. You always looked so handsome. I remember that's what i thought of you when you started to talk to me." A familiar cute voice said.

I opened my eyes to looked at my boxy smiled best friend who was fixing me tie.

A small smile on his face as he himself was excited for our wedding.

"Thanks Tae.. You're quite the eye candy yourself.. I'm glad you make my best friend happy. Hoseok loves you so much and it's not even because of how handsome you are." I teased as I earned a blush from him.

Taehyung will be like the little brother I never had.

There were times that I wanted to protect him so much because he's like Jimin. Always loving and always kind to people.

Yoongi has the best parents in the world, who are both going to spoil him rotten as he grows up.

Taehyung smiled again, looking at the mirror as he finished fixing up the other.

"You ready?" Tae asked as I took a deep breath, nodding as I started my way to the alter.

This is it.

I'm about to get married to the love of my life.

-

Seokjin's POV: