He's Back

It's 9:30 AM on Saturday I heard knocking on the door. I ran down the stairs thinking it was my boyfriend Ryan but it was my best friend Ansel. He was back from filming and I couldn't be happier. I trusted him more than anyone, I told him everything and he's helped me through my whole life. As soon as I opened the door I hugged him and smiled. "Hey Kenz how are you?" He asked. "A lot better now that you're here." I said. He's called me Kenz since we were little and whenever someone else does it I tell them to stop because it reminds me how much I miss him. We sat on the couch and caught up. He told me about all of his co-stars. He said they were all amazing especially Chloe Moretz, my favorite actress. Ansel looked great, he was really built. He always took care of himself and excersised all the time. "You look beautiful" he said. "Thanks you look great." i said. He was so dreamy i could get lost in his big brown eyes all day. The curls in his hair were so perfect I just wanted to kiss him. But then I remembered I had Ryan ugh. I don't really know why I never broke up with Ryan he's such a Douche bag and he like always looks at other girls but we slept together once so now he thinks we like have to stay together.