She's Gone

"Mr.Elgort. I'm happy to tell you that Mackenzie is awake. But she needs a lot of help, you can see her if you want."

"Okay thank you so much." I said.

I walked into Mackenzie's hospital room and sat in the seat beside the bed.

"Hey Kenz."

"Hey." She said sounding sad.

"Babe it's alright your fine. Your alive."

"That's the problem Ansel, I don't want to be here I want to die." She started hysterically crying.

"We'll get through Kenz your gonna be alright."

"No I won't! I fucking hate my life I want to die someone kill me please."

"Mackenzie, you have a great life and I know sometimes things go wrong but I love you and you don't want to die. Your not going to die."

The doctor walked in.

"Can I have a word with Mackenzie please?" He said.

"Sure." I said as I walked out.

I know she's sick. She hates me. Does she want someone else? Nat? Nash? Jake? Ryan? I don't know maybe I'm just stressing this too much. I love her, I really do.

"Mr.Elgort?" The doctor yelled sounding scared.

"Yea?" I said.

"She's gone. She ran out the door I have no idea where she went."

"Okay call 911 now!" I said as I ran outside. A few fans tried to stop me but I couldn't stop.

That was it. She's gone. This probably worse than her dying.