I knew you cared

It's been 3 days since I've seen him. 3 days of hell. This is like when I was in high school and we would fight and ignore each other for days. It's just this time he isn't only leaving me. He's leaving Lauren. I can't make him come back. I can't be with him anymore. He's ridiculous. But I can't stay with Nat anymore I feel so bad.If I go home my dad will leave and find Ansel and kill him. I love Ansel more than anything but he makes it so hard to love him.

"Mackenzie?"

"Uh sorry what?"

"I've been calling your name for 5 minutes are you okay?"

"Yea. Just thinking."

"He's gonna come back you know that right?"

"That's what I'm afraid of. He leaves whenever he wants he runs away from his problems he can't do that for the rest of his life. Lauren needs him."

"Okay. I spoke to him yesterday. He said that he's been really confused because Violetta said she will have people kill Lauren if she sees you guys together so he's not leaving you Mack he's protecting you."

"Oh.my.god."

I ran to my room to grab my phone I called Ansel.

"Kenz?"

"Ansel? baby I love you I'm sorry." I said I started to cry.

"Kenz what's wrong?" He asked

"I heard what Violetta said to you and now I know why you left. Thank you I knew you cared about Lauren. I knew it."

"I love you and Lauren. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you guys."

"Come to Nat's house. Please I miss you. All I want is to do is kiss you."

"Okay. But Kenz we can't leave. She will find us."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too" He said hanging up.

I won't let Violetta tear my family apart.