Things Weren't working out

Mackenzie POV

I'm gonna get Lauren. I don't care if I'm with Ansel or Nash, Lauren is mine.

"Baby are you okay?" Nash asked.

"Yea I'm fine."

"Good because we are going to a party tonight."

"Where?"

"Cameron's."

"I don't feel like it."

"Did I say you had a choice."

"Fine I'll go." I smiled as he pecked my lips.

I turned on the TV E! News was on the headline was "Men,Women, and Children premiere red carpet event."

"I'm here with one of the stars from Men, Women, and Children, Ansel Elgort. Hi Ansel how are you." The reporter said.

"I'm great Julianna, how are you?"

"Great now I understand that in the film you and Kaitlyn Dever have some sexual scences was it difficult finding chemistry with her?"

"Not at all she's a great actress and we had a lot of fun filming, all of the chemistry sort of came natural to us."

"That's great and there are rumors of you and your fiancé calling it quits is that true?"

"Yes it is true, things were not working out."

"Are you and Mackenzie on speaking terms?"

"Let's just say it did not end nicely."

"Okay well you guys heard it, hearthrob Ansel Elgort is on the market."

Wow he actually made our problems public. It's surprising because he always complained about that cause he cares about how he looks to the press and his fans.