My Parents

It was 8:30 AM and I heard people walk in the door. I got out of bed to see who it was. It was my parents. We hugged and they both looked disapointed in me.

"Where's Lauren?" My mother asked.

"She's upstairs in my room." We all headed to my room and my parents noticed Ansel is my bed.

"Now we see how you got pregnant. Mackenzie there are plenty of rooms in this house, he does not need to be sleeping with you." My mother said

"Mom, he's my boyfriend and the father of my child. He's staying here."

There was awkward silence as she was playing Lauren.

"She's beautiful Kenz." My father said

"I know, she really looks like Ansel. Look at her gorgous brown eyes." I said

I heard Ansel waking up.

"Ansel, my parents are back." I said

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Lipton, its great to see you. How was your trip.?" Ansel said

"Really? How was our trip? You got my daughter pregnant. And your asking how my trip was? How was your stay in Mackenzie's room? Was this your plan? Trap her into your life by getting her pregnant? Ansel, she can do better than some actor who had one good job but the rest will fail. You won't be good to Mackenzie forever. She wants more Ansel." My father said

"DAD!" I yelled

"Mr.Lipton, getting Mackenzie pregnant wasn't planned. She told me I could stay in her room I'm her best friend. We are in love sir and you can't change that I'm sorry. I have successful career and I plan to support Mackenzie, Lauren, and myself for the rest of my life." Ansel said.

"Bullshit. Your gonna leave. You kiss a ton of different actresses in each film. Your gonna get tired of her and hurt her. I know guys like you. You can't keep one thing forever you always get sick of it and try something new. I won't let you hurt my daughter." Mr.Lipton said.

"Ansel let's go. I'm not living here anymore." I said.

"Where are you going?" My mother said crying.

"I don't know but when I do, I'll tell you and you can come see Lauren anytime but he is not welcome." I said pointing at father.

Ansel and I packed up our stuff. We're going to live at his apartment. He has a roommate but he's cool so it's fine. My mother was holding Lauren and she was crying.

"Mom, I love you so much, I'm sorry I can't live with him if he won't be nice to Ansel. Ansel is my family now. You will see us soon, when you do, don't bring Dad." I said.

We drove in my car to Ansel's apartment. I started to cry. I don't want to live without Ansel but I don't want to live without my father. As much as I hated him right now, he's still my father.

"Kenz, it's ok, we'll get through this." Ansel said.

I didn't respond I just looked at Lauren. I was thinking about how good of a father Ansel will be when she starts dating, Ansel is really easy going and he's a great dad I love him. I wish my father was more like him.