I Can't Raise Her Alone

Ansel is leaving tomorrow for Men, Women, and Children. I'm really upset, I can't take care of Lauren by myself. Ansel and I talked about giving Lauren up for adoption but I can't do it. People give their kids up for adoption because they can't take care of them or can't afford to. Ansel and I have plenty of money, I'm just not responsible enough to take care of her by myself. I sat down on the couch and began to cry.

"Kenz what's wrong?" Ansel asked.

"I can't raise her alone." I said

"Kenz, yes you can. Its just for a few weeks."

"Its only a few weeks? You don't care because while your out working and partying at night, I have to take care of our daughter."

"Really? Mackenzie if I didn't work we would be homeless cause you don't do shit for this family, it's like having another child."

"Ansel, have fun we're done." I said as I took Lauren out of her crib. I started driving to Alexa's house. That's the only place I can go. I won't see Ansel for a few months and I didn't even let him say bye to Lauren. I walked into Alexa's house crying and she hugged me. I told her everything that happened.

"Mackenzie, you can't just take Lauren from him." She said

"I know but he's leaving tomorrow and he isn't taking her with him."

"Ok well you should talk to him, you guys are getting married you need to work this out."

"He probably already has another girl waiting for him. I obviously mean nothing to him. I'm just another child." I said.

"You know he cares about you. He's just being an idiot." She said.

I don't know what to do. Do I call him? Do I wait? I just took his daughter from him and broke up with him. Maybe he was only staying with me because of Lauren.