Coffee

"You really thought I wouldn't come after you. Ansel, I don't like when people steal from me. So you have 2 choices, you can give $2,000 now and I get to do whatever I want with her for one night or we shoot you right now right in front of beautiful Mackenzie." Ryan said.

"Babe don't die for me it's ok." I said. I was scared. I didn't know what he was gonna do to me. I knew if Ansel died I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"No it's not I c-." He was interupted by cops kicking down the door and aiming guns at Ryan and his friends. They were all arrested. I didn't have anything to worry about anymore. Ansel wasn't dead, he was all mine and We're safe.

2 weeks later

I woke up and Ansel was sleeping so I decided to get up and get up starbucks. I was perfectly heeled. My arm and leg were fine now. No casts or anything. I walked into starbucks and saw a familiar face. It looked like my ex boyfriend Justin. I tried to avoid him but he came up to me. We dated last year and he was a complete bad boy I wanted him so bad but it never worked out.

"Hey uh Mackenzie right?" He said

"Yea hey Justin how are you?"

"I'm good you look beautiful. Are you single?"

"Uh no I have an amazing boyfriend his name's Ansel."

"Oh that kid who was your best friend" He said with a rude attitude.

"Yea well it was uh nice seeing you."

"You too, can I get your number if things don't work out with Ansel?"

"No, bye" I said as I grabbed my coffee.

Ansel still wasn't awake when I got home. It was 12 o'clock so I layed next to him and yelled "Ansel!"

"What Kenz what's wrong are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. I want you to wake up I'm bored."

"Ugh"

"I got you coffee" I said and He jumped up. We sat on the couch and he kissed me goodmorning. I felt really sick. I went to the bathroom and I threw up. I wasn't hungover because I haven't drank since the party a few weeks ago. I'm really starting to worry.