Disapointment

I'm so sad. I feel like such a disapoinment to everyone. My parents leave for 1 year and when they come back I have a baby. Lauren went 3 years without a dad. The only person she had was Nat. I've had feelings for Nat for a few months now. We hooked up a few times. Ansel can't ever find out. I fucked up I'm not gonna lie. Ansel hooked up with Violetta for 3 years while I took care of Lauren I think I deserved to be with Nat. But Ansel and I are happy I don't want anything to ruin that.

"Kenz, babe are you okay?" Ansel asked.

"Yea."

"No your not. Kenz I know when your upset."

"No seriously I'm fine." he was about to kiss me and I got up and went in the shower.

I kinda like Nat.

"Mackenzie?" Nat yelled.

"Yea?" I yelled back.

"Someone's here to see you."

I went down stairs. It was Nash. Nash fucking Grier. We have met before but Ansel was so clingy I barely got to hang out with him.

"Nash!" I yelled.

"Mackenzie you look beautiful." He said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thanks."

"Nash what are you doing here?" Ansel said.

I might have texted Nash about everything that happened with Ansel and Nat. Oops.

"What's he doing here?" Nash asked.

"We're back together." I said

"Really? That didn't take long." He said laughing.

"What do you mean?" Ansel asked.

"Wow. You don't know do you? Mackenzie -"

"Alright who wants pizza for dinner?" I said interupting.

"Mackenzie hooked up with Nat." Nash yelled.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Ansel you hooked up with Violetta for 3 years why couldn't I hook up with Nat? It's the same thing." I said

"No it's not. Nat knew that you were mine."

"But I wasn't. Violetta was yours for 3 years. You didn't give a shit about me or Lauren."

"Fuck you Mackenzie." He said and he walked out.