You Can't Keep Her From Me

3 years later

"Mommy!" Lauren said as she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hi baby what are you doing?"

"Mommy will you do my hair?" She asked.

"Of course." I said. I put a french braid on the side of her head going back into a ponytail.

It's been 3 years since we've seen Ansel. He's tried calling me and texting me. I'm still living with Nat. We're just friends and nothing else. He helps me out so much with Lauren.

"Mackenzie, Ansel is coming over today." Nat said.

"Okay. We're leaving I need to get her some clothes anyways." I said

I got a job at a magazine place I'm an intern. I don't work that much but it pays good.

I started walking down the driveway to my car and I saw Ansel's car pulling up. He quickly got out.

"Kenz?"

"We have to go." I said picking up Lauren and walking quickly.

"Wait." He said stepping in front of me.

"Daddy!" Lauren yelled. She's seen pictures of Ansel.

"Lauren. Baby, how are you?"

"Good Daddy I miss you." She grabbed his neck and hugged him.

"I miss you too." He said tearing up.

"Kenz. You can't do this anymore. You can't stop her from seeing me." He said that as I put Lauren in the car and stepped away.

"Ansel I'm not talking about this right now."

"Why not? Because your afraid to be with me again. I don't want to be with you Mackenzie."

"You know what Ansel being an asshole isn't gonna get you more time with Lauren. You can't dissapear from her life for 3 years then come back when your done with Violetta obviously she came before your own child. Your a dick."

"Your a stubborn bitch let me be with my daughter."

"Fuck you." I said as I got in my car and drove away.

I'm not letting Ansel leave her and come back whenever he wants.