Please Stay

Ansel's POV

I'm about to lose it. I want her to stay, but I know that's not what she wants. We need her. If I lose her I might lose myself. She's the only thing in my life I can't live without besides Lauren.

"Mr.Elgort." The doctor said.

"Yea?" I said.

"Mackenzie is doing alright. She is being diagnosed with severe depression and she's going to need to take a lot of prescription drugs. She still has not woken up, in 24 hours we have to disconnect the machines and if she wakes up then that's great if not then she will pass away. It should only take 72 hours so we need to see if she has a reaction the IV drugs."

"Okay so what are the chances of her living?"

"There's a 25% chance of her living."

"Shit." I broke down.

"Ansel, it's gonna be alright it's a small chance but it's not nothing." He walked away.

I went into Mackenzie's hospital room. She was completly unconcious. I walked over to the seat beside her bed. I held her hand. Cold. Her skin was ice cold like ice.

"Mackenzie. Where do I begin. I love you more than anything in the entire world. I know you think I don't care sometimes but I do. You mean everything to me. I wish I could have saved you. I stopped you the first time. I want you to live but I know that's not what you want. I want you to be happy. If you live I know we could be happy together but I know it's not up to you. I can't imagine living without you. I think I'll be lost. You are my forever. I need you. I won't ever love anyone else the way I love you. I know that we fight. I fucked up majorly this time but I know we're meant to be together. Lauren won't stop talking about you, she's so confused. Tomorrow's the day we find out if you live or if you die. Kenz, I can't live without you. I love you so much. Please stay." I was hysterically crying. She's alive now but I can't talk to her or anything she probably can't hear me. It's crazy how much I'm crying when she's breathing just imagine how much I'll be crying if she dies. I can't do this shit.