It Was Magical

That day Ansel and I went to the movies. We saw The Purge and I hate scary movies but I will do anything for Ansel. As we were sitting in the movie theater he lifted up the seat seperater so I could cuddle with him. He put his arm around me and I kept turning and hiding my face in his chest because I was really scared. When the movie was over we walked out of the theater and our fingers interlocked.
He was perfect. Everything a girl could want. I loved him but I was scared he wouldn't love me back.
We went into the mall after the movie.

"Uh I have to go grab something from Victoria's Secret." i said

"Okay. I'll be in hollister, come get me when you're done."

I went into Victoria's Secret and got a new bra I got a pink lace one and I got a new pair of sweatpants because I'm lazy and sweatpants are my life. After I payed for everything I went into hollister and I saw Ansel, he was buying some new boxers and a new grey hoodie since he gave me his navy blue one because it smelt really good and it was really comfy.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" He asked me

"Yup we can just go back to my house" I said.

We pulled into my driveway (my parents are on their aniversery trip to Paris for 2 months so they're letting Ansel stay with me because they trust us.) I go upstairs to change into comfy clothes and I put on my bright pink sports bra and my new sweatpants because it gets hot in my house but my legs are always cold when I wear shorts. As I walked down the stairs I felt Ansel staring at me so I said "What, do I look ugly?" He looked at me in shock "Oh my god no you look beautiful, you're so beautiful." He started sweating "You can take your shirt off if its too hot in here." I said laughing. He took of his shirt and we cuddled for 2 hours until my friend Alexa called me

Alexa: Hey Mackenzie, wanna hang out I have so much to tell you!

Me:Ansel's over and we're chilling you can come over if you want.

Alexa:No thanks I'll talk to you tomorrow I dont want to third wheel

Then she hung up. Me and Ansel are nothing more than friends and I hope everyone knows that. We went upstairs to my room and we were just so deep into a conversation about us that it was almost like nothing else mattered. Before I knew it, Ansel's lips touched mine softly and felt sparks. It was magical and I wanted to kiss him forever. He was on top of me on my bed and we were just making out. It got pretty heated. I was in my bra and the shorts I had on under my sweatpants and he was only in his boxers. I thought it was gonna go further. But I needed to stop. "Ansel...N-no we c-cant do this." I stuttured "I'll wait just kiss me" he said. We made out for almost 3 hours then we fell asleep. I was in his arms and I felt safe it was perfect.