Ansel

It was 9:00 pm and Ansel had left for his date 2 hours ago. I was really tired so I didn't wait up for him. I had trouble sleeping because I was so use to him putting his arms around my waist while I slept. It took me an hour then I finally fell asleep.

Ansel POV

I was at Alyssa's house and we were sitting on her couch, as much as I wanted to see Kenz I wasn't allowed to leave or she would be sure that I never had a job again.

"Ansel, you've never seen my room have you?" she asked me

"No and I think I should get going I'm not feeling well"

"Aw come on baby stay for a little long" She grabbed my neck and she was about to kiss me.

"I have a girlfriend Alyssa"

"And I care because?"

"I don't want you, I'm in love with her."

"Ansel baby you can leave, but just remember what I can do" She said winking at me

I ran out the door and got in my car. I drove to Mackenzie's house and I walked in I didn't want to yell or anything because she's probably sleeping. I walked in her room and she was sleeping. Her hair was in a messy bun she had my sweatshirt on. She must've missed me since she was wearing my sweatshirt. I took off all my clothes except my boxers to sleep in. I quietly layed down on the bed and wrapped my arm around her waist. She grabbed my hand and she was ice cold. I fell asleep 10 minutes later.

Hey Guys, I'm gonna try and update at least once a day because I really like the way this story is turning out. Comment and tell me your opinions thanks for reading! :)                                                           -Kylie