Your Nothing

I must have fallen asleep in the waiting room. Someone was shaking me.

"Mackenzie!" The familiar voice yelled.

"What?" I said as I slowly opened my eyes to see Nash.

"What are you doing here? You need to leave I fucking hate you." I said.

"Mackenzie. I know what I did was wrong but I can't stop thinking about you. I love you so much. Be with me."

"Nash I love Ansel. I'm going to marry Ansel. You mean nothing to me. I can't believe what you did tonight."

"Mackenzie, I'm sorry you know you've wanted to be with me for the past 3 months."

"Are you kidding? I've wanted to be with Ansel for the past 6 years. No one else. Im in love with Ansel. I have a family with Ansel. You were just a friend. But now your nothing."

"Wow. That hurts. Mack you know I just want you to be happy. I can't be happy without you. Just be my friend at least."

"I'll think about it but you need to leave now."

"Fine." He said as he left the hospital.

I've never had feeling for him and I never will. I love Ansel. Ansel came out in a wheel chair.

"Hey." I said as I pecked his lips.

"Hey. I'm fine my ribs are just bruised they said it might hurt for a few days."

"Okay, we'll take it easy then. I'll help you with everything." I said smiling.

"She's a keeper." The nurse said winking at me. Ansel and I laughed.

I wheeled him to the car.

"So what are we doing tomorrow." He asked.

"We are staying home and cuddling while you get better." I said.

"Ugh. Your no fun." He said frowning.

"I'm sorry but I don't want you to be in pain."

"I know." He said.

On the ride home we stopped to pick up Lauren and Ansel's mom's house.

Ansel just opened the door and we walked in. Ansel's on crutches.

"Ansel! What happened?" Grethe yelled.

"Daddy are you okay?" Lauren said

"I'm fine. Nash just was out of control so I punched him and then she punched me in the stomach and bruised my ribs."

"Oh my god what did he say to you guys?" She asked.

"Mom, don't worry about it." Ansel said.

"Grethe, thank you so much for watching Lauren for us."

"Anytime sweetheart! Take care of my baby please." She said.

"Don't worry I will." I said.

"Bye Mom." Ansel said.

"Bye Grethe." I said.

"Bye Mom-mom" Lauren said.

What a long night.