Ansel

When we got home I was so tired. I went to bed for a few hours and Ansel took care of Lauren. I'm still scared about having to take care of a baby. I woke up and I turned on the TV. "Ansel Elgort and his 17 year old girlfriend Mackenzie have a baby girl named Lauren Elizabeth Elgort. Best wishes to them." The news reporter said. I flipped channels until I saw something weird on the bottom of the screen. "Ansel's baby isn't his?" The news reported started to speak. "Mackenzie Lipton may have slept with another man before Ansel and the baby could have another father.Her friend Logan tells us live from New Jersey." He said.

"What the hell?" Ansel said as he stormed in the room.

"What?" I said as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Is Lauren Ryan's baby?"

"No."

"Really well that's not what you told Alexa."

"Ansel she looks just like you." I said as he stormed out of the room his eyes started to tear up. I know its his baby. I got out of bed and went down stairs I took Lauren out of her crib and took her out to the car with me. We're going to get a DNA test.

The next morning I got a call, the results are ready and I'm extremely nervous. "The baby is Ansel Elgort's." The man said. "Okay thank you." I responded. I knew it.

"Ansel, I got a DNA test, Lauren is yours." I said as I hugged him tightly.