Change is Good

I love him so much but I know I can't love him. It hurts that he left me for someone else. I thought when he said forever, he meant it. It's just a lie. I need to stop falling for him. But I can't help it. When I look into his brown eyes I just fall even more in love with him. But he's changed. He called me a bitch yesterday. He's never done that before. I don't know who he is anymore. He isn't the same Ansel that I fell in love with 4 years ago. He's changed. But sometimes change is good.

"Kenz?"

"Yea sorry."

"Are you okay?"

"Yea."

"You look upset."

"Ansel. I love you and I want to love you. But you aren't the same. You called me a bitch yesterday."

"Kenz, I didn't mean it I was just mad cause you took Lauren out of my life."

"You took yourself out of Lauren's life. If you would have called once and asked if you could see her I would have said yes. I want her to grow up with a father but you don't care about anyone but yourself."

"No. Mackenzie stop. I want to be in her life and I want you." He leaned in a I was about to kiss him but I got up.

"Stop. Ansel you can't just kiss your way out of every fight. You need a wake up call. Grow up. Be a father to your child."

"That's what I want. I want to be a father to Lauren and a husband to you." He said. I leaned in and kissed him.

"Wow you two are back together already I'm not surprised." Nat said.

We laughed. This is a fresh start for me and Ansel.