Not So Perfect Party

Its been a week since our fight. No calls. No texts. I've been staying with Alexa. It's been fun. Tonight Ansel's mom is taking care of Lauren so me and Alexa can go to a party.

I'm driving to Grethe's house with Lauren and Alexa. As we pull in the driveway I see Ansel's car. I ignore it because he probably dropped it off before he went to the airport. I greeted Grethe and gave her Lauren.

We walked into the party and I saw a really cute guy. I started dancing with him but the only person I could think of was Ansel. I miss him. As I got lost in deep thought. I noticed a punch being thrown to the guy's face. It was Ansel punching the guy I was dancing with.

"What the fuck are you doing? Where's Lauren?" He yelled.

"I'm having fun and she's with your mom." I said

"Kenz, we need to talk." He said holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he lead me upstairs to a bedroom.

"What?" I said

"Kenz, when are you gonna let me see my daughter? You can't keep her from me." He said.

"I don't know Ansel. Your so busy, why aren't you filming?" I asked

"I can't stand the fact that you took her from me. She isn't just yours."

"I know she's yours too. But I want a family. I mean nothing to you. This whole relationship was just because you wanted Lauren?" I said crying.

"Kenz I'm in love with you. I love Lauren too but you just walked out the other day and wouldn't let me talk."

"Yes I did you called me a child. I told you I wanted to get a job and go to college and you said no. I wanted a future for myself but I can't do that now, there's too much going on in our lives maybe just going our seperate ways is best for us."

"No Mackenzie. I'm not doing that. I know you won't let me see Lauren anymore if that happens and I'm not letting you do that."

"I'll let you see Lauren when your not so busy with your fantastic life. It must be nice having such a great future."

"I don't have a great future unless it involves you and Lauren."

"I think you mean just Lauren, all I am to you is the mother of your baby. I'm sorry I'm not everything you want. Maybe you should go back to dating Violetta."

He walked out of the room. I followed him and walked out crying. I drove back to get Lauren. I hope he isn't at his mom's house. Seeing him will only make me even more upset.