She's My Everything

Ansel's POV

I'm at the hospital they said they're gonna do everything they can but she lost a lot of blood. If I lose her I don't know what I'll do. The thought of losing her makes me sick.

"Ansel Elgort?" The doctor said.

"That's me." I said.

"Mackenzie is in a coma she could wake up or she could die. She lost a lot of blood so it is possible that her body won't be able to function any longer but I promise you we're doing our best to try and keep her alive."

"Okay thank you." I said

I can't do this there's a chance she could die. But that's what she wants. Maybe right now it doesn't matter what I want maybe I need to consider what she wants.

"Hi, Ansel I'm Julie, I'm the news reporter for Hollywood Weekly on youtube. So can you tell us the reason you slit Mackenzie Lipton's neck?" A young blonde woman asked. There was a whole camera crew behind her.

"I didn't slit her throat. Don't ask me questions about shit you have no idea about. This is a personal issue and it's none of your business."

"Wow Ansel. I remember you saying you don't mind paparazzi is this nice guy thing just an act?"

"No. I'm a nice guy but you are in no place to be asking about something personal. Mackenzie and I do not like our family issues or events to be public."

"But you had no problem having your relationship with Violetta public?"

"Because Julie, I didn't love Violetta. She was just another girl. Mackenzie is different. She's my everything and my forever. I'm in love with her."

"If you are so in love with her, then why would you slit her throat?"

"I didn't please stop talking about something you don't know a fucking thing about!" I yelled.

"Ansel maybe you should calm-"

"Maybe you should leave now." I said.

I would never hurt Mackenzie. These fucking news people need to mind their own fucking business. I'm so sick of this shit.