Birthday

Its June 24th my 18th birthday and I'm kind of excited because last year I had nothing. My parents got me clothes and my friend Alexa got me a lotion which is really nice and I'm really greatful. Im just happy I get to spend my birthday with My boyfriend.

(We're not in LA anymore we're at my house)

"We're going out to dinner tonight, dress fancy." Ansel said

"Okay, I'll wear my pink dress with the rhinestones on it."

"Babe, you look beautiful in everything you wear."He said and I couldn't help it I blushed and my cheeks turned bright red.

At 6:00 pm I came down stairs in my pink dress and silver heels with my makeup and hair done. I grabbed my silver purse and looked at Ansel. He was wearing a suit. He looked so hot. "How do I look?" He said. "HOT" I responded "Thanks babe but you look gorgeous as always." he said as he look at me from head to toe. He kissed me as we walked out the door.

We arrived at some fancy restaraunt I have never been to. We walk in and we are given glasses of water and a basket of bread. I didn't eat the bread because I feel like I look gross when I eat it. I ordered a salad and Ansel ordered a steak.

We ate and once we were done Ansel said " I know we've been through a lot through out the 15 years we've been friends and the few months we've been dating but I love you more than anything in the whole world. And someday I hope to marry you, and start a family with you." He pulled out a velvet box and opened it. I was a beautiful silver ring with diamonds all over it. He slid it on my ring finger, it was the most beautiful gift I've ever been given. "Its a promise ring. Someday I will marry you. And I promise to never hurt you and we will be together forever" I kissed him

We both got up and went to his car. We stood outside for a minute.

"This is the nicest thing anyones ever done for me" i told him

"Well I only do these things for the people I love."

"I love you" I said as our lips slowly met and we had a deep but passionate kiss.