Don't Worry About The Future

I decided that I'm gonna skip school for one day. I need to think about what I want to do with my life. I can't rely on Ansel for everything. I've always wanted to be a nurse. I'm going to start online school next week and start looking at colleges. Ansel was surprised when I told him I had my life planned out.

"Uh what about us? College is a lot. Kenz that's a lot of time that I have to take care of Lauren by myself and I have to film." He said

"Why can't you just be happy for me? I'm sorry I actually want a future, you have one I don't want my future to be being a stay at home mom while you leave all the time for movies."

"Kenz this just isn't a good idea, your gonna hate being a nurse, you hate blood and injured people. Don't worry about the future worry about now." He said. I pushed my lips against him and put my arms around his neck and his arms held my waist. It was like the first time we kissed it was so perfect. Then we heard Lauren crying through the baby monitor.

"I'll get her." I said

I walked up the stairs and held Lauren she just wanted to be held. I brought her downstairs and handed her to Ansel.

"You know she's so beautiful, like you." He said. I blushed. I could see our future together. Lauren getting boyfriends and getting married and having kids. She's going to be beautiful when she gets older I can tell. I love her so much. Having Lauren makes me think differently about Ansel. He really stepped up and was mature about all this. Yea we have our fights but I love him.

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter! I think I'm gonna end this story soon I feel like it's just dragging on I don't know. Comment and tell me what you think.