Drunk

We got to the party. Ansel had warned me that his ex Tori was gonna be there so I held on to Ansel's hand the whole time. I saw Tori and she came up to us.

"Hey Ansel, how have you been?"

"Uh fine Tori how are you?"

"I miss you Ansel. I really do."

"Well I don't miss you. See I'm here with the beautiful girl in the world so go find someone else bye!" he said

I was kinda surprised when he talked to her like that. I thought sparks would fly with them again and he would leave me. But I think he loves me. I love him more than anything or anyone in the whole world.

After we danced a little I told Ansel I was thirsty and he said "All they have here is alcohol" and i didn't want to get drunk. I only remember having a "few" sips of beer. But I had a lot more than a few sips. I was really drunk

Ansel POV

Kenz is really drunk and I need to take her home. She grinding on me and dancing on me. She's actually a nice drunk which is good. "Kenz we need to go home babe." I told her. "No shh we're partying." She said as she put her finger on my lips. "Kenz we really need to go before you do something you'll regret." I told her. "Like what" she said as she starts dancing on another guy. That guy wasn't even drunk. "Get the hell away from my girl bro" I told him and he ran off. "Yo I'm just making friends." She yelled. I picked her up by her thighs and she wrapped her legs around me and put her arms around my neck. "Can we hookup in your car?" She asks me. I laughed "No Kenz I love you but you're drunk." She fell asleep while I drove back to the hotel.