Never A Secret

I could tell he was chasing after me. Isn't crazy how everything's perfect and then one second changes everything.

"Mackenzie!" Ansel yelled.

He finally caught up to me and stood in front of me so I couldn't run away anymore.

"What?" I said. I was crying and all of my makeup was all over my face. He pulled me into a hug.

"Kenz, just tell me what happened. I promise I won't be mad it was the past. I only care about now." He said.

"I hooked up with Nat."

"What?"

"You said you wouldn't be mad."

"No I'm not. I'm just surprised."

"Why?"

"Cause he's like my best friend I never knew he would do that to me. How come you never wanted to have sex with me cause you were scared you would get pregnant again but you didn't care with him?"

"It all happened so quickly Ansel I missed you so much and I was so upset it just happened. I wish it never happened."

"Okay. It's fine. Is that all Nash was gonna tell me?"

"Yea."

He put his arm around me and we started walking to the car.

"Mackenzie!" Nash yelled.

"Leave me alone."

"Mack, I was just looking out for Ansel."

"Shut up. Its funny how your there for me when I need you but everything I tell you is never a secret. I was gonna tell Ansel with or without you. Sorry you can't get a girlfriend but stay out of my fucking relationship."

"Mackenzie, see all you did was lead me on making me think you would be with me in the end but you never cared about anyone but yourself. I'm an idiot for thinking I could ever be with a bitch like you." Nash said.

"Nash you should shut your fucking mouth and leave." Ansel said.

"Oh now you give a shit about Mackenzie? After leaving her for 3 years then coming back and being an asshole?"

Ansel punched Nash in the face. Nash punched Ansel in the stomach. I pulled Ansel away and kicked Nash in the balls. I put Ansel's arm around my neck as he leaned over in pain. I put him in the passenger seat in the car. I got in the driver's seat and locked the doors.

"Ansel baby are you okay?"

"No. Can you take me to the hospital I think I broke a rib."

"Yea" I started driving to the hospital. I helped Ansel to the waiting room. I walked up to the front desk.

"Excuse me, my boyfriend was punched in the stomach and he's in a lot of pain." I said.

"Okay. He can get an x-ray in 15 minutes can you please fill out this paper work for me sweetie." The women said.

"Yea thank you."

I sat down next to Ansel and filled out the paper work. I think I'm panicing a little more than I should be. I'm just scared. I've never seen that side of Nash.

Hey Guys so once again I just want to let you know I love Nash and this is just a story so anyone that I say bad things about in this story I love so don't take it offensively. Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3,000 READS I'M SO HAPPY! 😊😘💁