Don't Worry About It

I woke up to Ansel's arm around my waist. I grabbed my phone and I had a missed call from Jake. I haven't spoken to Jake since the beach like 4 years ago. Ansel looked over at my phone.

"Why is Jake calling you?" He asked.

"I don't know I haven't talked to him since the day I saw you at the beach."

"Are you sure?"

"Ansel, I don't have time to see anyone so leave it alone."

"Fine. So what are we doing today babe?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Let's go to the beach."

"Sounds good. Lauren we're going to the beach." I said.

"Yay is daddy coming with?" Lauren asked.

"Yup." I said and she smiled.

We started driving to the beach. Ansel interlocked his fingers with mine. This are like how they use to be. Perfect. Too perfect. Something is gonna get messed up. I know it.

We got to the beach and I layed my towel out in the sand. I layed down and started tanning. Ansel took his shirt I stared at him. He's hot.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." He said winking.

"Get over yourself." I said laughing.

"Lauren, wanna go in the ocean?" He asked.

"Yea! Come on Daddy." She yelled.

They started walking to the ocean and he stopped and started talking to a girl. I couldn't tell who she was. He looked mad though. I walked over to him.

"Hey is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yea hey Mackenzie." Violetta said.

"Ansel why is she here?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"Look Mackenzie. He wants me. Your just trashy he wants classy."

"If I want classy then why would I be with you Violetta? I love Mackenzie now leave us alone." He said

"Aw Ansel look at you with your little family. Call me if you get bored again." She said winking as she walked away.

"Yea don't count on it." I said.

"Look Kenz I-" He began

"Ansel, I know you didn't know she was gonna be here its okay. Love you have fun with Lauren I'm gonna go tan." I said as I pecked his lips.

"Love you" He yelled.

I went back to our stuff and put my headphones in I listened to Black Widow by Rita Ora and Iggy Azelela.

Its a really good song. I noticed Ansel and Lauren coming back to our stuff.

"Are you having fun Lauren?" I asked.

"Mommy I don't feel good." She said.

"Okay lets get going." I said as I pulled out my headphones.

Ansel picked up Lauren and carried her to the car. When we got home Lauren looked really pale.

"I'm gonna call the doctor." Ansel said.

"Okay." I said

"Mommy my head hurts really bad." She said. She began to cry.

"Aw baby its okay Daddy's gonna call the doctor. Do you want some water?" I said.

"Yea." She said.

I walked to the fridge to get her a cup of water. When I came back to the couch she was passed out.

"ANSEL! CALL 911!" I yelled.

A few minutes later the ambulence came. They said they don't know whats wrong with her and they have to do a bunch of tests.

Ansel and I were in the waiting room and I was crying. He had his arm around me. He wasn't crying.

"Kenz, she's gonna be fine." He said.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I know. Kenz just trust me."

A few hours later the doctor came out to the waiting room.

"Mr and Mrs Elgort?" The doctor said.

"That's us." Ansel said.

"Lauren is gonna be fine but it seems that she overdosed some type of medicine or drug." He said

"What? She's 3 years old." I said

"Do you know if maybe she got into the medicine cabinet or did you accidently drop a pill in her drink?" He asked.

"No. Who would- Oh my god. Ansel did Violetta?" I asked.

"No I don't think she would do that. Maybe to you but not to Lauren."

"No I know she did it." I said as I walked out to my car.

"Where are you going?" Ansel yelled.

"Don't worry about it."