Nothing Happened

"Hey Kenz, how are you?" he asked me

"Wow all of sudden you care about me?"

"Look I made a mistake, I shouldn't have broke up with you and I'm sorry."

"No you were right. Maybe our relationship was mistake."

"Kylie. You know I didn't mean that, I was just mad. Please take me back."

"Do you even want to be my boyfriend anymore?"

"Of course I do." He said as he bent down and held my hand in his. I felt those sparks again. Like the first time we kissed.

We went to the boardwalk and got some ice cream. It was really weird because everytime I went to the boardwalk there were always couples holding hands and I thought I would never have a boyfriend like that. But I do. He didn't let go of my hand all night. I drove home with Ansel instead of Alexa because Ansel said I could sleepover tonight. On the way home we stopped at wawa because I was thirsty and while we were there we saw A pretty brown haired girl.

"Hey Ansel is this your girlfriend?" she asked him.

"Uh hey Alyssa. Yea this is Mackenzie."

"Wow you told her what we did the other night and she's still with you?" She laughed

"I knew there was more, just tell me what happened!" I said as she walked away.

"Nothing happened she's just trying to get to you."

"Why are you lying to me?"

He didn't answer me. We went in the car and he looked really agrivated.

"Just take me home." I said

"Kenz, why don't you believe me? NOTHING HAPPENED!"

"You've been really shady latley and i dont even know what's true with you anymore."

After I said that the ride home was silent. He didn't take me home. He took me to his house.

"Ansel stop. this isn't funny. I want to go home now." I said

"I just want to talk to you."

"We've talked enough, now drive me home or I'll start walking."

He just sat there in his car. I got out and started walking. It was really dark and scary outside. Obviously Ansel didn't care if I got hurt because he didn't even come after me. I felt a hand go over my mouth and I was pulled backwards as someone put a pillow case over my head. I tried to scream for help but it was useless.