Kidnapped

This was probably the scariest situation I've been in throughout my entire life. There were so many thoughts going through my head. What if they rape me. What if they kill me. What if they lock me in a room and let me die. Why didn't Ansel help me. Who did this to me.

The person that took me threw me across a room and took the pillow case off my head. But they put duck tape over my mouth as I screamed for help. I looked up and it was Ryan. That crazy asshole kidnapped me. "Wow you thought I was just gonna let pretty boy steal my girl, didn't you?" he laughed. "You're a fucking idiot. You know I have problems and you took advantage of me. You just played this dumb game like your doing with Ansel. Well now it's your turn. I'm gonna let you go but if I see you with Ansel, I will fucking shoot him and i will tell the cops I saw you do it." I couldn't sit there and take all this shit. My hands were tied, but I managed too untie them and move closer too him. I made him think I was gonna try to kiss him. But then I lifted my hand and punched him in the face. He had a gun in his pocket I took it and pointed it at him. "If you come near me or Ansel I will fucking shoot you." I said. I ran out and I ran as fast as I could and then everything went black. I was hit by a car.