You Are My Forever

When I got back from shopping with Lauren I didn't see Ansel's car. I walked inside and there he was. I quietly walked in and went to the kitchen to grab Lauren an orange juice.

"Do you want me to help?" He asked.

"Help with what?"

"Lauren."

"Ansel, she's almost 4 she doesn't need the same care she did when she was born."

"Okay, Kenz I'm just trying to help."

"Ansel. You can't be rude to me then try to help. Do you want to be with your daughter again or not? I need to know."

"Of course I do. I love her so much you don't even know."

"Ok then I guess you can be with her for a while today. I have some work I need to do on my laptop." I said.

I went to my room and quickly grabbed my laptop. When I came back Lauren was sitting on Ansel's lap. It's so cute. I remember how good he was with Lauren when she was a baby. I miss him. I really do.

"Daddy, why don't you sleepover here?" Lauren asked.

"Baby, I don't live here." He said.

"You should."

"We'll see."

"I'm tired, can I take a nap?"

"Yea" Ansel said as he walked to Lauren's room.

Ansel came back out and looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked.

"You know earlier when I said I don't want to be with you?" He said

"Yea."

"I lied. Kenz, I miss you so much. I made a mistake. Violetta is nothing compared to you. I love you. I never stopped loving you."

"Ansel-"

"No Kenz I miss my family."

"Ansel, I don't think you understand. You left for 3 years. You didn't only leave me but you left Lauren. She isn't a baby anymore. She knows that you left. She understands everything."

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry."

"It wasn't just a mistake though. You cheated and didn't bother to call and see if Lauren was okay. I was never enough for you."

"No Violetta just came over and was all over me. I-"

"But you didn't tell her to stop."

"But you know how she is Kenz."

"Ansel I thought we were perfect. I thought we would be together forever. But sometimes people don't realize the promises they're making when they make them."

"Kenz, where's your ring?"

"In my room. I don't wear it cause it's just a reminder of the fact that I will never be good enough for you."

"Your not good enough. Your more than good enough. Your all I think about. Kenz I want you forever."

"Stop saying forever. You don't mean it. Your a liar. And it sucks because I fell in love with you. I can only think about you. I think about our perfect wedding we were suppose to have. Our perfect family. But I can't stand the fact that no matter what I do you'll always want something more and I won't live to impress you." I said as tears streamed down my face.

He leaned in and pushed his lips against mine. I can't pull back I'm too in love.

"STOP. You can't just leave us for 3 years and come back and kiss me." I yelled

"Kenz, I'm not leaving again. I love you and when I say forever I mean it. You are my forever." He kissed me again