This is His Fault

I came back out I'm not talking to Ansel. I'm really worried about Lauren and this is his fault. He dragged Violetta into our relationship because I wasn't enough for him and I never will be.

"Kenz I-"

"Don't. I didn't come back to talk to you I'm here for Lauren not you."

The doctor came out.

"Mr and Mrs Elgort, Lauren is going to fine, she can leave shortly." He said.

The thought of marrying Ansel made me want to cry. But enough I only care about Lauren right now.

"Kenz, am I coming back to Nat's after this or do you want me to leave?"

"Leave Lauren's life again? Really? This time if you leave, you're not coming back and that's a promise."

"Oh my god. You need to calm down. Your so immature sometimes-"

"I'm immature? You left your daughter for 3 years to be with a slut. You selfish douchebag."

"I can't deal with this anymore Mackenzie." He said. He got up. I don't know where he went. But this time I don't care. I grew up a lot from being away from Ansel so getting back with him took me 5 steps backwards. I'm done. I just don't care. Lauren doesn't need someone like him in her life.

Hey guys so I love Ansel Elgort so much I'm not hating on him I'm just trying to put a little twist on the story so please don't think I'm like against him or something lol I hope you like the story 😂