I'll Wait

I walked into Ansel's aparment. It was messy and his roommate, Pierce was blasting music. (Him and Ansel love music they have a thing called Ansolo and they have a song called totem its really good.)

"Uh, who's baby is that?" Pierce said.

"Its mine and Mackenzie's, her name is Lauren." Ansel said.

"You can't bring a baby to live here. I bring girls home and they won't want to hear a screaming baby when they come over." He said

"She's quiet Pierce, I promise." I said

We unpacked all our stuff. There was a lot of extra closet space since Ansel kept most of his clothes in drawers. I folded Lauren's clothes and put them on the shelf in his closet. I was exausted. I layed down on Ansel's bed and began to shut my eyes. I heard Lauren start to cry.

"Sleep babe, I got it." Ansel said.

2 hours later

I woke up to Ansel shaking my shoulder.

"Kenz, wake up there's someone here to see you."

I got up to see who he was talking about and on the couch there was my absoloute favorite actress, Chloe Grace Moretz. I almost passed out. I love her so much and Ansel has worked with her once for the movie Carrie.

"Chloe, this is my girlfriend Mackenzie, she loves you." Ansel said.

"You are such an amazing actress." I said

"Aw thank you." She said

We hung out for a while and she told me what it was like to be an actress. She was really sweet.

After she left Lauren was taking a nap and Ansel and I were on the couch watching Stuck In Love. Nat Wolff, Ansel's friend was in it and it was a really good movie. Once it was over Ansel was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, your just so beautiful." He said

"Thanks, your not too bad yourself." I said as I gently pushed my lips against his. My legs were wrapped around his back and his hands were on my thighs. He stood up and we started walking towards his bedroom.

"Wait. Lauren's in there." I said.

"We'll go to the guest room" He said.

"Ansel, stop." I yelled as he pulled his shirt off.

"What wrong Kenz?" He asked.

"I don't want another kid yet." I said as I got up to check on Lauren. He followed me.

"Babe, everytime we have sex you're not gonna get pregnant." He said

"But I just don't feel right. I don't want to yet"

"I'll wait." He said kissing my forehead.