Can I have A Hug?

The next day I woke up and I was really sore. I wasn't a virgin but Ryan was so bad when I had sex with him. Ansel was just....WOW.

"ANSEL!" I yelled

"Good morning beautiful." he said as he walked out of the bathroom

"Can I have a hug" I asked. Then he gave me a cute hug and put his arms around my waist and my arms were around his neck.

"Love you" He said

"Love you too. Can you carry me down to get breakfast" I asked laughing

"How about I bring you breakfast?" He asked and I nodded and smiled.

A few minutes later he came in with a stack of pancakes and a sausage patty for me. That's what we use to have for breakfast every day when we were little and he slept over.

We ate our breakfast on the little couch in the hotel room and when I was dont I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I took all my clothes off and got in the shower, washed my hair and my body. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body, under my armpits. When I opened the door Ansel was on the bed watching TV. I went to my suitcase and grabbed my black mini dress, its like skin tight but it looks really cute and I grabbed my white lace bra and panties. I got changed and put on some natural eyeshadow and black eyeliner on my eyelid and i winged it out. When i finished doing that I straightened my hair. When I finished I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Ansel, he had a weird look on his face.

"Babe you look beautiful but I don't want the other guys drooling over you too." he said

"But I'm with you. You're my boyfriend and I don't want anyone else. EVER." I said

He walked up to me and kissed "You really are beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

Every time he calls me beautiful I get butterflies in my stomach. I love him so much and I really don't want anyone else for the rest of my life.