Just Another Chance

I woke up next to Nash I heard someone walk in the front door. I thought Nash lived alone what the hell?

Ansel POV

Where could she be? I drove to Nash's apartment to see what he did to her I'm gonna fucking kill that son of a bitch. I walked in the front door and yelled.

"Mackenzie?"

I walked into the only bedroom. What I saw was disgusting. I seriously thought I was gonna throw up. She slept with him. By choice. I knew I'd never be enough.

"Ansel what-"

"Don't even seriously Mackenzie we're done." I interupted.

"Wait." She said chasing after me as I walked out towards the door.

"What, Mackenzie? What could you possibly have to say? I know I've done shitty things but the fact that you slept with him is unfixable and I want you out of my life forever you have until tomorrow to come by and get your shit from my house or I'm throwing it out." I said.

"Please Ansel we can work this out, please I'm sorry." She was crying but I knew that she wasn't nearly as hurt as I was. She's selfish so now she gets to live with the consequences.

"You can keep the ring but this engagement is over, I won't marry someone who doesn't love me." I walked out the door.

This is it. She's out of my life. I know I can take care of Lauren myself because there is absoloutely no way she is getting anywhere near Lauren. I hate her. She means nothing. I just wish I could wake up from this terrible nightmare that is my life.

The Next Day

I heard a knock on the door. It was Mackenzie.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi" I said. I left Lauren at my mom's house for the night because I knew Mackenzie would try to take her and I'm not letting that happen.

"Do you think we could talk for a minute?" She asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because Mackenzie you fucked up but you ruined everything for yourself because you were bored of me so now you can be with whoever you want because I'm sick of trying to be good enough for you."

"I just need another chance Ansel, I'm not okay. My head is telling me to be with Nash but my heart is telling me that you've always been the one."

"Stop with all the bullshit. That was your last chance Mackenzie, you cheated once and you'll most likely do

it again so I'm doing myself a facor for once by not letting you hurt me again because incase you forgot I have feelings too."

"Ansel, I have no where to go. No momey. Food. Family. Your my everything please just be with me I need you."

"Get out. You need my money and that's another thing you can't have. You better find a job because I spoke to my lawyer and you have to start paying child support."

"Fuck you, Nash was right you really are a piece of shit I should have never been with you in the first place."