I'll be right by your side

I got to the hospital and went to the room he was in. I left Lauren with Nat. Ansel looks so sad. I can't take it.

"Hey." I said.

"Wow you came." He said.

"Yea why wouldn't I?"

"They told you all the stuff that's wrong with me I thought you'd be scared."

"I'm not scared. I know you Ansel. No matter what they diagnose you with I know who you really are. I love you even if you're depressed or mentally unstable."

"Kenz you don't love me though. This whole thing is driving me insane. You fuck with my heart. You want me one minute then the next minute you want nothing to do with me. I hate you! I fucking hate you!" He yelled. Tears started streaming down my face as I watched him in pain.

"Ansel, baby I know you don't mean that." I said.

"Fuck you! Your the reason I tried to kill myself and now I have to take all this medication and go to therapy and all this stupid shit I dont need and it's all your fault.I've hated you since you took Lauren from me 3 years ago!" He yelled.

" Ansel sweetie, your sick and it's not my fault. I'm gonna leave." I said calmly.

I know I can't fight back because it will only make things worse. He's sick. He needs help. I'm gonna stay by his side while he gets the help he needs. I can't believe I did this.

"No. I want to see Lauren." He said.

"Ansel they said no children are allowed around you. You aren't stable."

"Oh my god. I hate myself I fucking hate myself." He started to cry.

"Ansel it's okay your gonna get through this. I'll be right by your side the whole way." I said pulling him into a hug.