Nightmare

I woke up with Ansel's arm around my waist. Wait what? Isn't he suppose to be in the hospital?

"Ansel!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" He yelled.

"Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?" He said laughing.

"Your suppose to be in the hospital!"

"What are you talking about?" He was laughing.

"I guess it was just a nightmare."

Ansel's fine. It was just a dream. He never tried to kill himself. Everything's still good. He doesn't know about me and Nat. Nash isn't here. Everything's still perfect.

"Kenz are you okay?" He said.

"Yea I'm great." I said smiling as I kissed him.

"Well I have something to do today. I need you to stay here. I'm taking Lauren with me." He said.

"What do you have to do?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Okay. But promise me we're doing something tonight." I said.

"Absoloutely." He said smiling.

5 hours later

It's 6:00 and Ansel still isn't back I'm starting to worry.

"Nat, do you know when Ansel's coming back?" I asked.

"Nope." He said.

"Do you know where he went?"

"Yea."

"Can you tell me?"

"No."

"Um okay."

Then Ansel walked in the door without Lauren.

"Hey, where's Lauren?" I asked

"With my mom. Tonight it's just me and you." He said

"Okay." I said smiling as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him.

I went upstairs and put on my shorts and crop top. Ansel wore a tshirt and shorts.

"Are you ready Kenz?" He asked.

"Can I just straighten my hair real quick?" I asked.

"Yea take your time."

I straightened my long blonde hair. Then headed downstairs.

"Ansel, I'm ready" I yelled.

"Okay hold on one sec I'm on the phone." He said.

20 minutes later

He finally came out of our room.

"Kenz sorry I was on the phone with my manager."

"It's okay." I said smiling.

"Shit. We gotta go." He said.

In the car we held hands just like what we use to do when we were teenagers.

We got to the beach. A place where I think we have always had a good time except for last time. We started walking on the boardwalk and he got stopped by a few fans for pictures. I don't mind the fans they're so supportive towards him and I love it.

"Let's walk on the beach."

Last time we did that he proposed.

"Come here." He said holding his hand out.

"What?" I said smiling.

"Think of everything we've been through. Since we were 3 you've been my best friend. Remember when you were 13 and you had that boyfriend Aaron and he was kissing another girl at the park you just started crying so I went up to him and punched him in the face. Kenz, that was the day I knew that I wanted to be with you forever. I knew you didn't like me though. It hurt every time you got a boyfriend and bragged. But then when you broke up with Ryan for me, I knew that was it. We're gonna be together forever. You're the one. I've never loved anyone so much. I know I did stupid things and I fucked up. But Kenz I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. I guess what I'm trying to say is Mackenzie Lipton, will you marry me?" He said opening a velvet box. The ring was different this time. It was a big diamond with studs all around it. It's beautiful.

"Yes." I said I was crying. I jumped up hugging him.

"Wow how beautiful? If only Mackenzie were as perfect as you think she is? You're such an idiot Ansel. I can't believe your falling for this shit." Nash said laughing.

"Kenz what is he talking about?" Ansel said.

I just ran away. I can't just stand there and let Nash ruin everything I hate this. I'm such an idiot. I hate myself.