Chapter 36

Greystar's eyes widened a bit.

"Bloodclan? But the stories said your clan broke apart during the war between Tigerclan and Lionclan." Greystar said, feeling he needed to be a bit cautious near these two.

"No. That never happened. Scourge might have been eliminated during the war but Bloodclan continued to live on. I am its fifth leader. Don't worry, our clan is not hostile. We take in the weak cats of the city and give them a place to call home where they are trained to be stronger and have the freedom to live as they please." Tiny said. Greystar let his fur relax against him, but he still didn't trust the small cat.

"You look just like him though..." Greystar muttered. Tiny pricked an ear at the accusation.

"That I cannot explain why I look like our firsr leader, but I can assure you I am kinder then he was. But just as dangerous." Tiny said, a snag of amusement in his voice. Greystar sighed.

"What are you doing here then Tiny of Bloodclan?" Greystar asked, keeping himself calm.

"One day when I was in the city, watching over my clanmates, a white she-cat with a blue and green eye came to me. Her name is Leaffern. She told me about these clans and said I should come see you, Greystar. I am here to make a truce and offer my assitance if you ever need it. The reason why is because that she-cat told me she saw a vision of us standing together on a small rock, watching a bloody battle commense below us. Leaffern told me that Blood and Thunder must unite with the River to blow the strongest Winds against our enemies. Since it seemed to be a benefit I agreed to follow her here. I had no idea what she meant or what that "prophecy" had to do with my clan or what it meant, but it is a warning none the less that something is coming. Do you accept my offer Greystar?" Tiny asked. Smear was sitting beside him, eagerly awaiting the Thunderclan leaders answer. Greystar lowered his head and closed his eyes in deep thought.

"I must ponder over this and seek wisdom from Starclan. Will you be able to wait? I can give you refuge if you need it until I reach a choice." Greystar said. Tiny shared a glance with his mate. She nodded and he looked to Greystar.

"Very well Greystar. I can wait and I appreciate your offer. Thank you."