Attention!

Ok, I think this would be a perfect moment to say a few things.
THEY ARE REALLY IMPORTANT SO I DONT RUIN YOUR FURTURE AND OR ALREADY GAINED WARRIOR CAT MEMORIES!!

My entire book is an AU (Alternate Universe) meaning some of it is NOT and I mean NOT part of the original books!!!

I have seen you all say in the comments things like;

"Lionblaze was with Cinderheart, not some cat named Bristleleaf, wtf Saigge16?"

"Where is Dovewing?"

"Brmablestar and Squirrelflight got back together, If Tigertooth is Bramblestar's grandson, why isn't Squirrelflight his grandma?"

I just want to get this all straightened out.

EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN HAS FOLLOWED THE PLOT OF THE ORIGINAL BOOKS UP TO THE POINT OF THE END OF THE POWER OF THREE AND THE FIRST BOOK STARTING THE NEXT GROUP AFTER THAT!!!

That is why my stuff doesn't match up with the continuing story the Erins are writting!

In my lore that I placed it to fill gaps to make my story are just with my made up cats, like Rainmist, (and practically everyone in the camps xD). In my lore, Amberkit and Dewkit are starred as elders. Amber kit is Amberfur, Dewkit is Dewnose and Snowkit died in my story before the first book took place (Don't worry, Snowkit didn't die as a kit).

My lore also was that approximately 8-9 seasons have passed after the events of the first apprentice book, that is why no one from Ivypool and Dovewing's story and such are there.

Are you guys still there? You taking all this in? Ok, good just wanted to make sure.

So mostly my stuff starts from what I predicted at random for what could happen after Brambleclaw becoming Bramblestar (And I didn't even read that far, I just heard my friend say it happens). Two generations have passed and here we are in Striped Savage land.

I will confirm "descendants" and also some secret things we planned to reveal in the 3rd book and the 1-2 books

WARNING: MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE 3RD BOOK!!!

In my books story, Icecloud mated with a tom and had Rainmist.

-Saigge16 decided to confirm this

Darklight, Vineclaw and Tigertooth are the grandchildren of Bramblestar, but Darklight and Vineclaw were from the first litter and Tigertooth was from the second

-We all wanted to confirm this

Lionstar had mated with a she-cat named Bristleleaf (I did this because  I didn't know that he and Cinderheart got hitched). They had a daughter, Lionpelt. Lionstar left (He was made leader after Bramblestar and assigned Greystar to succeed him) and took Jayfeather with him. He met Rose, had Cheetahstep and you know the rest.

-Saigge16 wanted to confirm this

Hawkpath became Jafeather's apprentice at some point in MY story, not in the Erins story.

-Saigge16 wanted to confirm this

Dovewing is still alive. Due to her advanced sight her eyes changed color, she got older, and she went under cover with a different name in a different clan. You have seen her a few times. Those are pretty big hints.

  -Willow0902 decided to let you know this

Tiny is a descendant of Scourge. (In spirit, not mind) We did this because we believed he had redeeming qualities and really badly wanted to see him return as a proud and admired leader. The way we thought he deserved to live.

-This was a choice Willow0902 wanted this to happen so thank her for that

Thistlestar hears whispers from Thisteclaw and we will express this in the 3rd book where she starts going off the deep end at times.

-We all confirm this for book 3

Leapardstar was reborn as Leapardtail in Riverclan. (In the first book she was a queen and in the 2nd book she went back to her warrior duties after having kits). We plan for her to get attention in the 3rd book.

-Saigge16 decided to let you know this

Halfmoon is reincarnated as Snowpoppy. This is partially why Sunpaw cannot see an aura around her mentour since she was such an old ancestor.

-FerociousBunny decided to let you know this

The reason we chose "Striped Savage" as the title will be revealed soon

-We all decided to let you know this

We made a joke all of you missed. Hawkfrost and Brambleclaw. In our book there is Hawkclaw and Bramblefrost. We switched the endings of their names :D

-Saigge16 wanted to confirm this

We have something we don't want to reveal about Rabbitstar we are sure you will like.

We cannot give anymore spoilers, so comment what you think and we will get working on the third book!

Thanks for all the support, we really appreciate it, you guys are so amazing!!! We dedicate as much time as we can to these stories! So glad you enjoy them!!

    -Ferocious Bunny <3

I swear guys (gals too :D) you guys are just so supportive and it makes me cry to know you guys love this story so much! We do our absolute best and you really don't know the impact you have put on us! I love all of you!! I just wish I could do more!

    -Saigge16

I never knew the stories we would just joke about and make up as we went would go into this app and actually become famous on here with so many readers, yall are awesome!

   -Willow0902