第77章

Direct Message
-/jungkookie✔️/-

taehyung✔️
heyyyy kookie
2:34 PM✓

jungkookie✔️
hey, what's up?
2:34 PM

taehyung✔️
can i come over to your studio?
2:35 PM✓

jungkookie✔️
oH! do you finally want
to hear the song i produced?
2:35 PM

taehyung✔️
yesss! of course!
2:36 PM✓

jungkookie✔️
i'll get it ready come over!
2:36 PM

taehyung✔️
okay okay :')
2:36 PM✓

be there in a second!
2:36 PM✓

. . . .

Taehyung happily walked out of his office space, making his way over to Jungkook's studio. The thought that they only had one more month until they never had to step foot in here again made it feel like all hope had returned.

@/taehyung retweeted!

cypher entertainment✔️
@/cypher.ent

@/jungkookie, @/taehyung, @/eatjin will be joining us in a month!

. . . .

"So that's the song." Jungkook smiled at the boy who honestly felt too shook to say anything, Taehyung told the singer at the beginning, he didn't listen to his songs much, but never told him why he didn't.

The reason was that Jungkook didn't sound like he wanted to be singing those songs, but even Taehyung could tell his latest song was different. "I'm guessing it's going to be called, Euphoria?" Jungkook blushed and nodded.

"I-... Uh, I based this song off us actually." He coughed a little to clear his throat, "Maybe that's why it sounds different, because this is actually how I feel and not someone forcing me to sing about what I didn't understand."

Taehyung scratches the back of his head and looks down at his shoes, "Like what?" He asks as Jungkook cheeses, "Love." he spoke bluntly, "I didn't understand love until I met you." As he joined his boyfriend on the sofa, he brushed away the strands of hair that covered Taehyung's eyes.

"You have no idea what you've done for me." Jungkook tells, "You've shown me so many new things, it's crazy. Oh, and because of you, I finally stood up to my dad." He holds the older boy's hand, "Never would have been able to do that without you."

Jungkook's eyes turn into a crescent shape when he smiles, "Just like in my song, I meant everything. You're my utopia, my euphoria-..." before he could finish, a kiss cut him off, namely from his boyfriend, Taehyung.

"I love you so much" he reminds again and Taehyung was more than happy to say it back, "Jungkook, I love you so much more, but if you don't tell me you love me everyday we're going to have some problems. I hope you know that." He laughs and his boyfriend laughs with him, not completely sure if he was joking.

"There is no reason in the world why I wouldn't tell you that I love you everyday." Taehyung giggles as Jungkook kisses his cheek, "I love you, I love you, I love you." He repeats every time he kisses him.

It was all lighthearted until Taehyung's phone kept going off, deciding that it was annoying he was going to turn it off before he saw a message from someone.

Twitter - 1 second ago
@/y.seokkie sent you a message!